Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely some nurse that works in James’ or works with the agency Terrie is with can fill us in on how often she DOES work or what her situation is? I find it weird how nobody who works directly with her has commented here...there’s definitely eyes watching here that know her deal work-wise...please enlighten us if you can.

Reactions: 3
ICU nurses haven't been prioritised but 'a shift a month' terrie has🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
'a shift a month' is very generous for what she does. More like a shift every quarter. Spends the rest of her time being a full time mad bastard.. Oh and she's the first person in the world to do a post-grad/masters/whatever it is that she's doing!!

Reactions: 8
Right so, still a bit shook to be honest. Terri dm’d me on insta yesterday evening saying, “so unprofessional” “absolutely disgusted” I replied “sorry what?” And she says “troll 🤮” I do not have the faintest clue what she’s talking about, I’ve never once said anything to her ? She has me blocked now, but I’m just like wtf was that about ??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Right so, still a bit shook to be honest. Terri dm’d me on insta yesterday evening saying, “so unprofessional” “absolutely disgusted” I replied “sorry what?” And she says “troll 🤮” I do not have the faintest clue what she’s talking about, I’ve never once said anything to her ? She has me blocked now, but I’m just like wtf was that about ??
Are you a nurse? She must of thought your one of the ones giving abuse yesterday. Thought she was smart and had caught you out. 😂 she’ll make no detective anyway 🤪

Reactions: 6
She is so odd that way - maybe she recognised your username here? She blocked me before for 'liking' a comment - clearly she spends too much time on Instagram

But I never even said anything? 😂 yes I liked comments etc, but seriously? So weird !
Adding that she has proved to me to be a vile bleep !

Probably Dav-eh and not Terrie anyway 🙄 he’s the big man behind the keyboard after all when his beloved is getting a bit of abuse. But yeah, very random! What a bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Terrie is a bully, like most of them.. She has no concept of personal accountability.

Reactions: 10
Does she know you? Is your name here the same as your real life name? You don’t have to answer obviously but maybe she saw your name thanking posts here and put two and two together? Absolutely mental behaviour out of her if true 😂

Reactions: 1
No, absolutely not! She wouldn’t have a clue who I am. I’m only a mere mortal after all ! She wouldn’t know me from Adam

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Its actually laughable that she would call someone unprofessional. Id call doing the od
No, absolutely not! She wouldn’t have a clue who I am. I’m only a mere mortal after all ! She wouldn’t know me from Adam
She must think she does, or has made a connection somewhere

Would you email the agency that's over her? Like her advertising influencer agency not the nursing one 😅 coz duck that she can't go sending messages like that.

Would you email the agency that's over her? Like her advertising influencer agency not the nursing one 😅 coz duck that she can't go sending messages like that.
I’d love to ! It was so Random and I’m still shook to be honest !

Reactions: 2
I've no problem with her getting it, but why before icu nurses and permanent nurses. Also she's a full-time student afaik so how available to work is she?
Students can work. Nothing stopping them. Unless she is on a scholarship in which case she is being paid to attend college. In that case she can still work but a limited amount of hours, I think twenty a week.
It is galling watching her do nothing for months and walk straight into a vaccine, but I assumed it was the policy of where she temping for. I know a few people who have received the vaccine. Two work in a lab, one is an ER nurse. There doesn't seem to be much rhyme it reason to it yet.

Reactions: 5
Terrie Mc “Avoid” nursing gets the vaccine. I know people who are medically vulnerable and will probably be waiting months. Yes, it’s great as she has such a huge platform but I doubt it’s for “work” considering she does sweet FA nursing and is living off the blogging

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.