Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one silver lining is that it' may annoy the fitzpatrick mafia🙄..
It's completely wrong that she got it before full time staff, shes studying a full time masters? How often can she possibly work🤷‍♀️
And the I don't buy that it was done as a promotion of the vaccine, anyone working in health care whos stupid enough to turn it down shouldn't be working in health care.
But tbh i'm not surprised at the lack of logical prioritisation when it's hse running the vaccination program
Diploma, part time. Very, very part time. No issue completing that course working full time. Not putting her down in the slightest btw.

I don't understand all the hate re vaccine. I know she has broken and f*** flaunted herself breaking restrictions but James' would have been given a batch of the vaccine and started working their way through their staff. She doesn't seem to work fulltime, but those are the hours she signed up to and she is an employee there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The frustration is not at her personally.. of course not. It’s the fact that there are ICU nurses and other frontline healthcare professionals with direct patient contact working full-time throughout the entire pandemic who have not received their vaccination yet (or have even been given a date for getting it).. it is clear that she does not work shifts regularly as she spends a lot of time at home and recording/posting brand content etc.. and is unsure when she will be fit for work again due to her injury. Of course it’s not her fault that she was offered the vaccine before many full-time healthcare professionals who are most at risk of catching COVID on a daily basis.. but of course there is frustration that while she is at home others are currently working full-time on the actual frontline without a vaccination. It has highlighted that whatever system is in place for prioritising staff for vaccination rollout within our hospitals is seriously flawed.. perhaps to those who are not working within healthcare this may not seem like a big deal but believe me it is
Obviously it is a big deal and I work within the healthcare industry myself (in a roundabout way). I'm merely saying that it is pointless directing anger towards Terrie, as some have done. The planning, or lack thereof, when it comes to the vaccination programme is outrageous and those on the front line are not being treated with the respect.. it's not even the right word...they aren't being treated like the heroes that they truly are.. that I'm sure we can all agree on.

Whether she works one day a week, or four, treating patients, she is still deserving of the vaccine. Of course there will always be someone who is more deserving.

I blame the government.

Obviously it is a big deal and I work within the healthcare industry myself (in a roundabout way). I'm merely saying that it is pointless directing anger towards Terrie, as some have done. The planning, or lack thereof, when it comes to the vaccination programme is outrageous and those on the front line are not being treated with the respect.. it's not even the right word...they aren't being treated like the heroes that they truly are.. that I'm sure we can all agree on.

Whether she works one day a week, or four, treating patients, she is still deserving of the vaccine. Of course there will always be someone who is more deserving.

I blame the government.
Yes, agree she should get it and frustration directed at her over this is misplaced.
I think its just because its her, and with her track record of dodgy tit it annoys me more than it should.

Reactions: 4
I’m a new follower to Carol Byrne, what’s her story? Is she a waitress in House?

I'm a swabber working in a test centre. I had to contact Occupational Health after seeing TMcE getting her Vax on the gram. Frustrating as duck to think we were forgotten and she gets hers. Getting it tomorrow now after speaking up.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m a new follower to Carol Byrne, what’s her story? Is she a waitress in House?
Think she was front of house. Broke plenty of the guidelines early on and people were giving out about her on here which is how I came across her. I love her and her potty mouth 🤣

Reactions: 6
I'm a swabber working in a test centre. I had to contact Occupational Health after seeing TMcE getting her Vax on the gram. Frustrating as duck to think we were forgotten and she gets hers. Getting it tomorrow now after speaking up.
Good for you & delighted you're getting a vax now. You shouldn't have had to do that in the first place though. Stay safe and thanks for all you're doing - it can't be easy.

Reactions: 5
Glad to hear they are actioning it at least. Shameful you needed to complain for it to happen though. Nothing surprises me anymore 🙁

Can someone make a thread on her? Sick of her shite
I think she’s full of crap. Wonder did she ever get her nose done? Its very tiny/ American looking. She seems to flog any auld shite. Loves herself. Not very relatable in my opinion?! Any thoughts?

I think she’s full of crap. Wonder did she ever get her nose done? Its very tiny/ American looking. She seems to flog any auld shite. Loves herself. Not very relatable in my opinion?! Any thoughts?
Also would you not be morto if you were her 18 ur old son and her ma is parading around in tiny skimpy outfits for the gram?

Also would you not be morto if you were her 18 ur old son and her ma is parading around in tiny skimpy outfits for the gram?
She admitted to getting Botox alright.. so she had Conor when she was young and they didn’t stay together long but he’s happily married and everyone is so happy?

She admitted to getting Botox alright.. so she had Conor when she was young and they didn’t stay together long but he’s happily married and everyone is so happy?
I like her when she chats and that. But she’ll only ever come on for the chats to push an ad. Someone mentioned on another thread she still lives with her parents??

• Heart
she goes on like she’s this first and only person EVER to get Botox. It’s soooo annoying

If I was making a thread on Carol it'd be in the rave section! Love her I think she's gas!!

Reactions: 11
If I was making a thread on Carol it'd be in the rave section! Love her I think she's gas!!
I actually love her too. Just hate the silly game plan she thinks she has going 🤣 she’s genuinely hilarious she could do really well

What age is she??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.