Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Carol too. She looks unreal for nearly 40. She has mostly great style - she has done some great reels dressing up pieces different ways. She has an unreal figure and tiny boobs so she wears stuff I couldn’t dream of (a lot of things cut to the navel) but I still like following her

Reactions: 10
So I see the HSE is asking asympotmatic close contacts staff to go into work cos they are short staffed. After the big post Terror did at the start of the pandemic saying she was going to work on the front line doesn't look like she is doing any shifts? Otherwise she would be gloating about it.

She said she’s delighted to be back to work Thursday or some tripe yday. She’ll be back with the martyr on the frontline selfie’s in scrubs now don’t worry. She can’t let an opportunity for praise and attention pass!.

Reactions: 7
Tea spill has quite the screenshot up of our Terrie having a random blowup at somebody out of the blue today 🙄 I honestly don't know why people follow these brain dead idiots.

God imagine her looking after your family member in hospital. I think the hse have a lot to answer for!

Reactions: 5
Remember the time she went to Vietnam to work in a hospital and was sharing photos online of patients 😢
Exactly. Thats for her white saviour complex. She would know never to do this in a hospital in ireland as she would be in loads of trouble! But who cares about the patients confidentiality in the third world where they have no rights😡😡

Reactions: 13
I had totally forgotten that. I have to say, if I saw her coming towards my bed i would be looking for another nurse. She is not nursing enough IMO to be trusted. We all get rusty when out of practice.

Reactions: 6
The Irish times are running an article about St. Vincent’s and how staff in direct contact with covid patients were vaccinated after staff who have no contact. According to the article it caused distress.
So begs the question again! Why was a nurse who is not nursing be vaccinated? Are we to believe james hospital had the hospital had the same glitch or is there favoritism being shown? I believe the latter.

Reactions: 15
Anybody watching her removing her gel polish tonight? You could clearly see both hands, and i didnt see a plaster, a scar or even a mark at all on either hand.... anybody else notice? Maybe im blind😂

Reactions: 4
The Irish times are running an article about St. Vincent’s and how staff in direct contact with covid patients were vaccinated after staff who have no contact. According to the article it caused distress.
So begs the question again! Why was a nurse who is not nursing be vaccinated? Are we to believe james hospital had the hospital had the same glitch or is there favoritism being shown? I believe the latter.
A good friend of mine has covid. Caught it on the wards in st vincents. She's in her 2nd year of nursing and there on placement and is devastated. She has been working evening and weekend shifts in a nursing home when she isn't on placement too. I am furious that this excuse of a nurse got it before someone who is being exposed at all angles.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So, my best friends sister is a Nurse in a big teaching hospital. They were given it before staff from outside (the hospitals are vaccinating community staff) the vaccination program is massive. They are having issues with vaccine vials smashing as they bring them from - 70 to room temp so they will vaccinate EVERYONE they can get their hands on on order to not waste any. But the CEO of the hospital got vaccinated before the ICU staff did which in my opinion is bullshit. The external staff registered in a HSE website and were called with appointments. Terrie wouldn't have been singled out nor not prioritised for doing duck all hours. They see names they don't see priority which is also bullshit. She's obviously on some sort of internal Bank and is counted as internal staff in order to be vaccinated as they wouldn't be doing agency staff before internal. The admin staff got their vaccines before my friends sister did. So I think it's done alphabetically not job centered

Reactions: 4
A good friend of mine has covid. Caught it on the wards in st vincents. She's in her 2nd year of nursing and there on placement and is devastated. She has been working evening and weekend shifts in a nursing home when she isn't on placement too. I am furious that this excuse of a nurse got it before someone who is being exposed at all angles.
Edit

Had a brain fart!!! She's not in vincents sorry don't know why I typed that. She's in James's

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.