Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg and us nurses that are actually working haven't gotten it. So fuckin cross

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I see shes got the covid vaccine today.... I actually have no words
Either do I and I'm actually working full-time in a hospital and we haven't got it yet and SHE HAS. When was the last time she worked

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Are there nurses here? I just don’t understand? Jesus we will all hopefully get it eventually but I don’t get this at all

Reactions: 4
I am actually upset that she has gotten access to that vaccine. She is a bleep. There I’ve said it. How dare she get that vaccine when she is a pretend nurse at best. She has no shame
I'm so upset. This is so unfair.

Are there nurses here? I just don’t understand? Jesus we will all hopefully get it eventually but I don’t get this at all
I'm a nurse and I'm gutted she got it and I work full-time and haven't received it.

• Sad
I’m
Telling you now there will be war after her posting that up lol davey to the rescue

Reactions: 6
I’d love to send a message to her lol but I’ll
Be named and shamed
That’s the fear right! I remember about 3 years ago I made a comment on a forum about a uk blogger and that blogger posted it. Now it wasn’t my name or anything but still.

I'm so upset. This is so unfair.

I'm a nurse and I'm gutted she got it and I work full-time and haven't received it.
You should ask in work?! I can’t imagine the staff giving it were overly happy.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I’d be just afraid of that part of it but I’d love too I’m not a nurse but that’s shocking why is she any different she’s minor to the rest of the hard working nurses

That’s the fear right! I remember about 3 years ago I made a comment on a forum about a uk blogger and that blogger posted it. Now it wasn’t my name or anything but still.

You should ask in work?! I can’t imagine the staff giving it were overly happy.
We are getting in the next few weeks but it's just maddening that she got it and isn't even workin

Reactions: 5
It’s really incredible to see a vaccine come through and I just hope everyone who works and is exposed is vaccinated ASAP

I’m frontline in social care we have been told we are not even on the list or considered frontline. No wonder when they’re giving out freebies to zlisters. How could they give it to her to promote the vaccine when she didn’t promote mask wearing or social distancing. This is a kick in the teeth for those of us who are genuinely working during this time and followed the guidelines

• Angry
Reactions: 16
But surely it’s the hospitals decision on who and when is administered the vaccine, Terrie hardly rocked up demanding it 😂 don’t follow her anymore but it’s great to see her supporting the vaccine considering her in laws come across as anti vac.

Reactions: 10
The one silver lining is that it' may annoy the fitzpatrick mafia🙄..
It's completely wrong that she got it before full time staff, shes studying a full time masters? How often can she possibly work🤷‍♀️
And the I don't buy that it was done as a promotion of the vaccine, anyone working in health care whos stupid enough to turn it down shouldn't be working in health care.
But tbh i'm not surprised at the lack of logical prioritisation when it's hse running the vaccination program

Reactions: 11
But surely it’s the hospitals decision on who and when is administered the vaccine, Terrie hardly rocked up demanding it 😂 don’t follow her anymore but it’s great to see her supporting the vaccine considering her in laws come across as anti vac.
Wonder did she get it in St James (as that’s where she was working). I know 5 people working there with admin roles (not in contact with patients that received the 1st dose of the vaccine on Tuesday. I thought to myself that surely the frontline medical staff should get it first.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
The one silver lining is that it' may annoy the fitzpatrick mafia🙄..
It's completely wrong that she got it before full time staff, shes studying a full time masters? How often can she possibly work🤷‍♀️
And the I don't buy that it was done as a promotion of the vaccine, anyone working in health care whos stupid enough to turn it down shouldn't be working in health care.
But tbh i'm not surprised at the lack of logical prioritisation when it's hse running the vaccination program
What’s she doing her masters in

Reactions: 1
What’s she doing her masters in
Only 15,000 people in Ireland have got it. She’s hardly in the most priority 15,000 people in the country. That’s shocking that admin people have got it. I’d feel guilty taking it over someone that needs it more than me. Wow some people are just...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.