Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But surely it’s the hospitals decision on who and when is administered the vaccine, Terrie hardly rocked up demanding it 😂 don’t follow her anymore but it’s great to see her supporting the vaccine considering her in laws come across as anti vac.
i agree I think it’s up to the hospital who chooses. And she is hardly going to say no if she was offered the vaccine. I get that people are upset that she doesn’t work as much and has gotten the vaccine first but that is hardly terries fault. The people at fault are whoever organised it that way. And if her story convinces one person to get it well then good. Also this is genuinely not Terri or anyone related to her before people start saying that. I follow these threads and just think peoples anger is misplaced imo.

Reactions: 12
i agree I think it’s up to the hospital who chooses. And she is hardly going to say no if she was offered the vaccine. I get that people are upset that she doesn’t work as much and has gotten the vaccine first but that is hardly terries fault. The people at fault are whoever organised it that way. And if her story convinces one person to get it well then good. Also this is genuinely not Terri or anyone related to her before people start saying that. I follow these threads and just think peoples anger is misplaced imo.
Ohh id presume that is the case.. I'm raging she got it before essential people who should get it. But mad at the system not her... I presume anyone even working from home would take vaccine if offered so would not blame her for accepting

Reactions: 5
As far as I’ve heard from other nurses the batch is in the hospital then everyone gets vaccinated? So I’d imagine Terri wasn’t chosen specifically, they’re just trying to get all the vaccines used as they expire so quickly

Reactions: 6
Healthcare workers who are working directly with covid patients are suppose to be priority for the vaccine over other healthcare professionals.

Reactions: 2
Terrie had to get the vaccine coz she is going in to “help out”. Helping out implies that she is doing it of her own good will. It’s supposed to be your bleeping job Terror for Christ’s sake! And you’ll be doing no favours going back to work with a wonky finger having everyone else doing your turns!

Reactions: 4
I'm in the North. They offered the Vaccine to 'front line' firstly but after a week it was open to all. Just had to ring to book your slot.

Reactions: 2
She won’t be seen on the ICU ward anyways. Her injury would just annoy others as she wouldn’t be fast enough.

Reactions: 3
100% has something to do with this.. sure she’s the most important nurse in Ireland.. always “helping out”
Is she nursing part time so, I’d say it’s hard to calculate her wages if she’s not in for a certain amount each week

Reactions: 1
100% has something to do with this.. sure she’s the most important nurse in Ireland.. always “helping out”
Anyone know if Sinead the blogger got it? Now there's a great front line nurse who deserves the sense of safety the vaccine brings

Yeah I'm not specifically mad with terrie about it, realise its the fault of the hse vax program.
All the other dodgy tit terrie has done has me mad with her😄

Reactions: 1
They gave her the vaccine in the hopes she will get lost and take that wimp of a husband with her ✈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not convinced tbh. Even if her platform has nothing to do with it. Poor management choice. Imagine your a nurse, terror here works what? 20 hours in the last year and she is vaccinated before you when you’ve probably worked double that every week. What’s the bets she will do one shift and then her hand will impede her in some way.

Reactions: 8
Did she put up a post about it on her grid? Can’t see it now.. has she deleted?
It was on her stories x

It’s so frustrating.. she could’ve at least had the cop on not to post about it.. a real kick in the teeth for us actual frontline healthcare workers who haven’t been vaccinated yet
I agree . . If I was a full time frontline worker... and seen nurse hatchet get the vaccine for her part time nursing.. I'd be pissed off

Reactions: 10
I cant believe she got it ,I work in residential for adults with I'd, and we have had positive cases where I work ,we dony get tested on a weekly basis either,and we are down far on the list to get the vacccination

Reactions: 5
Maybe she got it cos most hospitals have huge staffing issues due to Covid and if she’s ‘available’ to work she would get it??!

Maybe she got it cos most hospitals have huge staffing issues due to Covid and if she’s ‘available’ to work she would get it??!
I've no problem with her getting it, but why before icu nurses and permanent nurses. Also she's a full-time student afaik so how available to work is she?

Reactions: 7
No issue with her getting it either, just found it odd seeing as she hasn’t been in work in how long? How can a nurse who hadn’t been working be scheduled to get vaccinated?

Reactions: 6
She should have just not posted on Instagram that she got it. Just proves how selfish she is she had no foresight at all that it would bother people.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.