Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was reading an article this morning about a Hollywood cosmetic dentist who said the bright white perfect smile is starting to be a thing of the past, and he's actually undoing the bright white veneers for people and putting on new slightly discoloured nor perfectly straight ones to make their teeth look more natural and not so perfect. I wish all of these Influencers would read it and realise their teeth look ridiculous and stop encouraging everyone else to make their teeth like theirs.

Reactions: 7
I think influencer culture is dying a death to be honest (and glad to see it)

people want real content... stuff they can relate to in day to day living.

that’s why initially Mrs. Hinch was a breath of fresh air, because we could all relate to her (to some degree)
same with all new bloggers when they start off... the odd shopping trip and night out outfit post is nice to see... it’s when the “I love this tan” reviews and ADs start rolling in that it all goes downhill 🙄
I for one don’t care for any of that and am definitely not “influenced” by a pre written review that can be watch on EVERY Irish “influencers” account

Reactions: 17
I think influencer culture is dying a death to be honest (and glad to see it)

people want real content... stuff they can relate to in day to day living.

that’s why initially Mrs. Hinch was a breath of fresh air, because we could all relate to her (to some degree)
same with all new bloggers when they start off... the odd shopping trip and night out outfit post is nice to see... it’s when the “I love this tan” reviews and ADs start rolling in that it all goes downhill 🙄
I for one don’t care for any of that and am definitely not “influenced” by a pre written review that can be watch on EVERY Irish “influencers” account
This!!!!!! Honestly I have been turned off ever buying anything from companies like Lifestyle, Voduz, Spotlight, that sweet company... The list goes on! These "influencers" are influencing me not to buy! I have a few I follow on Instagram that will put up some staple items of clothing they actually purchased themselves and that is when I may be influenced to buy something. The people who are doing it as a hobbie will be the last ones standing because they aren't ramming advertisements for products they actually dont even rate down our throats every time they come on!

Reactions: 14
Cyber week, black friday etc is gona be insufferable on terrors page over the coming weeks 🙈

Reactions: 6
This!!!!!! Honestly I have been turned off ever buying anything from companies like Lifestyle, Voduz, Spotlight, that sweet company... The list goes on! These "influencers" are influencing me not to buy! I have a few I follow on Instagram that will put up some staple items of clothing they actually purchased themselves and that is when I may be influenced to buy something. The people who are doing it as a hobbie will be the last ones standing because they aren't ramming advertisements for products they actually dont even rate down our throats every time they come on!
Omg I know... it’s like...
Bperfect, voduz, spotlight, primark, PLT, SoSu, Bbold, Boohoo and the odd “in the style” thrown in for good measure.

same before and after heavily filtered leg photos,
Same scripted makeup “looks”, same swipe ups with a script about “cosy loungewear”... “date night outfit ideas”... can’t wait to get out and about again

So bored of it all!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hand on heart, if I was admitted to hospital and saw her coming my way, I'd be asking for a different nurse.
Same!
And the same if Leo V walked in and told me he was my doctor. Optics, optics, optics with these muppets

Reactions: 1
"8 hours at this" WOWWWW Terrie imagine having to work at least 8 hours a day, every day, 5/6 days a week. Is she for real :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her insta is very quiet today so she must be pretending to be working a shift 🙄 not sure if I know any profession where you can dip in and out and do a few days here and there when you feel like it 🙈 but sure anything to give the illusion she’s Florence Nightingale. Don’t think my job would give me a few days off because I need to show my insta huns how to apply some lashes and eyeshadow but I’m obviously in the wrong line of work 🤪

Reactions: 7
where does she actually work? surely theres a few nurses on here that could shed some light in this? ;):ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Her insta is very quiet today so she must be pretending to be working a shift 🙄 not sure if I know any profession where you can dip in and out and do a few days here and there when you feel like it 🙈 but sure anything to give the illusion she’s Florence Nightingale. Don’t think my job would give me a few days off because I need to show my insta huns how to apply some lashes and eyeshadow but I’m obviously in the wrong line of work 🤪
I would say she is either agency nursing or works “bank” in a hosp which is essentially like agency but you work for the hosp so you get all the perks. Sick leave, maternity leave etc

Why did big c send her flowers
For wha?? 🤔

Reactions: 1
All the other bloggers sharing the link to donate to save the zoo except Terri, strange considering she’s so “obsessed” with animals and their welfare....if it doesn’t benefit her she obviously won’t do a swipe up link

Reactions: 9
Also she acts like she is such a girls girl and couldn't have been bothered to share that petition to do with young girls and childrens explicit photos being exposed, possibly because she wasn't paid to do so?

Reactions: 2
All the other bloggers sharing the link to donate to save the zoo except Terri, strange considering she’s so “obsessed” with animals and their welfare....if it doesn’t benefit her she obviously won’t do a swipe up link

I sent her a DM asking her to share and she hasn't even read it 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.