Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The worst has to be "obsessed". "I've been using this 'product' for a day now and I AM OBSESSED!!!!". Then they never mention it again🙄

Reactions: 5
When time hop reminds you how vain you are and how empty your life is outside of eating out (pushing items around a plate - oh I forgot terrors you’re just naturally slim 🙊) , looking orange and dressing you. Empty existence!
I'm no make up artist but theres always something off about her face, I think its that she has so much tan and foundation and then her lips are too pale - like this one it just doesnt look great 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I'm no make up artist but theres always something off about her face, I think its that she has so much tan and foundation and then her lips are too pale - like this one it just doesnt look great 🤷‍♀️
Same. I couldn’t quite figure it. But yeah she’s so orange all the time and it ends up looking like layers of makeup on top 🤢🤮

Reactions: 2
No happy birthday message from Terri to her sis in law Nikki? Or did I miss something?

Reactions: 1
The new collection.....😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴So fecking unoriginal & tacky...done to death at this stage how lazy
Seriously, who would buy this tit??? Id rather buy a good make up brand. She did the exact same collab with inglot, remember her beautiful adventures collection, few brown eyes shadows and two nude lipsticks which she was obbbbbbsessed with, she swore was going to be her wedding day lipstick eeeekkkkkkkk. Epic fail of a launch. She has since showed a two faced lipstick she wore on her wedding day.

Reactions: 8
So according to Terrie your teeth are bad if there not 100% straight. Very rich coming from the fact that she didn’t have to pay for hers. So infuriating that so many young impressionable followers will now feel ‘influenced’ to pay to have the perfect teeth from watching her stories. No wonder this generation of young people are becoming insecure with their appearance and spending ridiculous amounts of money from watching these people daily.

Reactions: 19
So according to Terrie your teeth are bad if there not 100% straight. Very rich coming from the fact that she didn’t have to pay for hers. So infuriating that so many young impressionable followers will now feel ‘influenced’ to pay to have the perfect teeth from watching her stories. No wonder this generation of young people are becoming insecure with their appearance and spending ridiculous amounts of money from watching these people daily.
If Terrie was offered a free 3rd tit she would say it’s bad to have 2. She is so toxic. It’s hard to believe she is a nurse, she is so irresponsible & frankly dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She's fairly vapid, although I wonder is the teenager eeeekkkk carry on all an act.
I can only imagine when she starts travelling again the amount of arse shots from a beach she's gonna upload!!🍑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's fairly vapid, although I wonder is the teenager eeeekkkk carry on all an act.
I can only imagine when she starts travelling again the amount of arse shots from a beach she's gonna upload!!🍑
Oh sure Terrie's the only person in the world who travels, she'll have to make sure theres plenty of pics with pinterest quotes and a bikini swallowed up her hole! 🙄

Reactions: 6
How many pairs of runners does one woman need 😂

I’m not sure but I think they all in competition to see who can have the most Nike Runners and the most swipe ups to the Nike sale!
Its like the bloggers version of the disco game “beat the slut”

Reactions: 13
Nurse Terror going on about the flu vaccine and how we should all get it, yet the HSE have said it should only be given to priority groups due to shortages. Of course this fool puts herself into this category after her few shifts in the hospital months ago! She’s no more a nurse than I am! Go away Terrie you absolute gobshite

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nurse Terror going on about the flu vaccine and how we should all get it, yet the HSE have said it should only be given to priority groups due to shortages. Of course this fool puts herself into this category after her few shifts in the hospital months ago! She’s no more a nurse than I am! Go away Terrie you absolute gobshite
But don’t you know she prerecords content so we wouldn’t even know if she was doing a shift. Yeah right Terror 🙄If she’s doing a shift we’ll all know. She can’t miss an opportunity to portray herself as Florence McAvoid patron saint of nurses 😇 I’ve worked with a few nurses who worked with her in the past, she’s not well liked for her antics and acting out as super nurse.

But don’t you know she prerecords content so we wouldn’t even know if she was doing a shift. Yeah right Terror 🙄If she’s doing a shift we’ll all know. She can’t miss an opportunity to portray herself as Florence McAvoid patron saint of nurses 😇 I’ve worked with a few nurses who worked with her in the past, she’s not well liked for her antics and acting out as super nurse.
I can’t imagine her being popular with that carry on. All the nurses I know are nursing because it’s a vocation to them. I’ve never once heard them looking big for praise or thanks, not even during the pandemic. They get up and go to work as if nothing has changed. Terrie rolls in for a few shifts and is gods gift for doing so. It always puzzles me how family members and friends go along with all this cringe/embarrassing behaviour.

I feel sorry for all the girls who she recruited to move to Oz and work there. Selling a completely false fairytale. She always said how many nursing jobs were on offer (lies) and how amazing it was until last year, then she admitted she was lonely, it was hard to make friends and she was homesick all the time.

Hand on heart, if I was admitted to hospital and saw her coming my way, I'd be asking for a different nurse.

With the amount of stuff Jake gets sent you would think she would donate some to dog shelters! No dog needs that much toys.

Sequenced pieces? What.. are they running in a sequence? Or sequinned/sequin when referring to something having sequins on them. Imagine this administering a drug to you....or preparing a drug... 'please prepare this infusion in the following sequence', Terrie grabs the nearest sparkley item of clothing...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tez will be taking over Lifestyle Sport Women's Insta page today. Twill be interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.