Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, Iโ€™ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the amount of stuff Jake gets sent you would think she would donate some to dog shelters! No dog needs that much toys.
The amount of toys and food she got yest alone is shocking!!! Pure gluttony and waste ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ i would have actually checked out those dog businesses if they gifted her them to donate to animal charity of her choice and promote them that way. But giving the dog that amount is so disappointing, some people may have had to give away animals due to job losses etc and then there's all that freebies

Reactions: 4
With the amount of stuff Jake gets sent you would think she would donate some to dog shelters! No dog needs that much toys.
I think the more bloggers get... the more greedy they become... take take take.... gluttony it is

Reactions: 7
Weird she hasn't said much about the make up since it was launched? Usually they'd be going on about it for weeks showing it off and doing tutorials? There's literally been no word on it:ROFLMAO: also should she be marking all her bahama body stories as collab/sp? Seeing as she is getting paid for them? She never does :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Today is the day the ordinary people will start receiving their makeup by Terror! One person is โ€œblown awayโ€ by the pallette! Honestly how pathetic can you be?

Sequenced pieces? What.. are they running in a sequence? Or sequinned/sequin when referring to something having sequins on them. Imagine this administering a drug to you....or preparing a drug... 'please prepare this infusion in the following sequence', Terrie grabs the nearest sparkley item of clothing...
This mistake wrecks my head. When you see people selling their old clothes, 'sequence dress'. I don't know why but it bleeping triggers me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
This mistake wrecks my head. When you see people selling their old clothes, 'sequence dress'. I don't know why but it bleeping triggers me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
it really really annoys me, it is one of my biggest pet peeves! It doesn't make sense! There is a facebook group dedicated to the hatred of this mistake!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Someone has been reading here... edited 3 hours ago.. Hi Terrie ๐Ÿ‘‹ ๐Ÿ‘‹ ๐Ÿ‘‹ View attachment 309168
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Ah yes, sparkle season. I'll just be so delighted with my sequin mini as I sit on the couch this sparkle season, because you know, the pandemic. You would have to admire her optimism though ๐Ÿ˜‚! I was going to type sequence as a joke, but I actually couldn't even bring myself to do it ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christ sheโ€™s on lifestyles Instagram giving advice on what to buy. Funny how someoneโ€™s who doesnโ€™t buy anything can give people advise on what to buy ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way she pronounces her words grind on me ๐Ÿ™‰ she does remember where sheโ€™s from doesnโ€™t she ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Did anyone watch the lifestyle story? Pathetic!!!! Nobody sent in those questions for sure. The questions were like what do I get my niece and she just put in a swipe up to the kids section. Sure obviously you would go to the kids section of the website. Pathetic ๐Ÿคฃ

What a continuous Big F U from Lifestyle sports to use this con artist today again!

What did she actually chat about, she can't really give advice on exercising or how to get fit now can she!!?
She literally answered 3 questions that were obviously pre prepared by lifestyle, did a plug/swipe up for kids, women's, men's and a gift card if you're 'struggling for ideas'.

The most random collaboration if ever I seen one. Such a miss for them not to use someone relevant and relatable to the brand.

Reactions: 5
I honestly canโ€™t watch her anymore! I really liked her when she was in oz cos I was there at the same time but she actually posted good stuff! Now every time I see her stories itโ€™s a swipe up or showing off her free shite! I just donโ€™t get how they think this is great content, nobody wants to see stuff that they canโ€™t afford, we arenโ€™t jealous we are just sick to death of you all getting unnecessary free items that you will never use/wear ๐Ÿ˜ก

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.