Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sent her a DM asking her to share and she hasn't even read it 🙄
I wonder seeing as David is vegan they might be anti-zoo? There are some people who are still very against zoos even Dublin Zoo despite the conservation projects they're involved in.

Reactions: 4
I wonder seeing as David is vegan they might be anti-zoo? There are some people who are still very against zoos even Dublin Zoo despite the conservation projects they're involved in.
Yet she still buys real leather bags and boots 🤷

Reactions: 12
Theyd probably still accept free passes to it all the same 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thinks her dog running after a horse on the beach is funny. What rescue gave this woman a dog?? Jake could have been seriously injured.. not to mention the stress that would have caused the horse.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Thinks her dog running after a horse on the beach is funny. What rescue gave this woman a dog?? Jake could have been seriously injured.. not to mention the stress that would have caused the horse.
shouldnt be off the lead near horses 😡

Reactions: 9
For the safety of the dog, horse and the horse rider he should have been put on a lead the second a horse came in sight or walked in the opposite direction. Imagine if the horse spooked and/or bolted, and the rider fell off - they could be seriously injured. And one kick and Jake could have been a goner :mad::mad:

Reactions: 13
S
Another example of how she’s an irresponsible idiot.

Reactions: 7
For the safety of the dog, horse and the horse rider he should have been put on a lead the second a horse came in sight or walked in the opposite direction. Imagine if the horse spooked and/or bolted, and the rider fell off - they could be seriously injured. And one kick and Jake could have been a goner :mad::mad:
Exactly! All fun and games until someone gets hurt! She blocked me after I pointed this out to her!🙄

Reactions: 2
I think it's very telling that they both decided it was so 'hilarious', they stood taking photos of him instead of trying to control him. AND thought it was a good idea to share the photos???

Ashtown pound! Well say no more on that hovel

Sharing a link to an Adidas tracksuit that she was sent for free on lifestyle sports website and saying 30% off.. I liked the tracksuit but it wasn’t included in the 30% off .. so why show it then 🤔

Reactions: 4
She's gone mad with the ads for black Friday. Obviously needs to be able to pay for her 200 or more holidays in 2021, that's if we can go anywhere!!

Reactions: 6
Sharing a link to an Adidas tracksuit that she was sent for free on lifestyle sports website and saying 30% off.. I liked the tracksuit but it wasn’t included in the 30% off .. so why show it then 🤔
Was just looking for it as wanted to get the jumper

She is mad for the Nike AF links! Someone said they get 25% commission on Nike website.. any wonder she is sharing so many trainers with a swipe up! If anyone swipes up make sure to delete your cookies and cache as she will still make money if you buy anything for the next 30 days!

She is mad for the Nike AF links! Someone said they get 25% commission on Nike website.. any wonder she is sharing so many trainers with a swipe up! If anyone swipes up make sure to delete your cookies and cache as she will still make money if you buy anything for the next 30 days!
Even if you bought a product from Nike that she hadn’t given the swipe up for?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.