Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if you bought a product from Nike that she hadn’t given the swipe up for?
This is why she kept sharing links to her Apple Watch that she bought to the Nike website.. apparently it was cheaper there but we all know it’s cause if someone bought it there she would make a lot of money back on it!!

Reactions: 4
This is why she kept sharing links to her Apple Watch that she bought to the Nike website.. apparently it was cheaper there but we all know it’s cause if someone bought it there she would make a lot of money back on it!!
Cute as a fox

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Terries page has been insufferable the last few weeks....ad, dog, assignments, loungewear and repeat...shes really shoving the swipe ups in our faces and she doesnt even care anymore...i think shes trying to make as much money as she can while before the influencer bubble bursts... shame in her for pushing those af links at impressionable young girls...

Reactions: 15
Posing with the dog in place of the kids the other influencer huns have up. How many of you perfectly decorate the tree, pose in front of in matching pjs with a full face of makeup. Another thing that has become a ‘thing’. And then having the dog subbed in before she goes down the mother route 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
I think it’s just the chair to be honest. But I can see it looks like one on quick glance.

That puff sleeved jacket.... She walked toward the mirror and my god that's the cheapest looking material EVER. Its horrible. They will promote anything its actually disgusting. Money hungry no morals no finesse no trust in their judgement. Yikes.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think she's trying her best not to burst out laughing with that try on because she knows herself it's all pure tat!!

Tis QVC time today. Sell sell sell from McGorsky pharmacy.
I don't want to be sold to anymore on Insta. I think I should stop looking but I can't!

I follow a lot of bloggers but none of them have as many ads as Terrie. It's just non stop. She is literally selling everything from clothes with multiple brands, to runners to candles to make up, to teeth whitening and orthodontic, watches, bags, perfumes. I can't watch her stories any more

Reactions: 8
I follow a lot of bloggers but none of them have as many ads as Terrie. It's just non stop. She is literally selling everything from clothes with multiple brands, to runners to candles to make up, to teeth whitening and orthodontic, watches, bags, perfumes. I can't watch her stories any more
Unfollow....your mental health will be all the better for it.

Just unfollowed...i always liked her but i just cant follow anymore...the unfollow button is very freeing ❤

Supporting the student nurses.. Including herself with the mention of real full time hard working nurses.. No terrie you're not in the same group as them. You pretended to be on the front line loads by doing a few hours ramdomly for the bragging rights. Shame on you. I'm a full time front line worker myself, stop pretending you were on the front line constantly putting yourself at risk like the rest of us. A few hours a month does not count.

Reactions: 19
Maybe she meant the risk was going to be at all her trips and blogger lunches. She’s a dose

Don’t worry we don’t put her in the nurse category at all.

Is there anything more annoying than minding your own business flicking through your Instagram stories and hearing “HelLO everyone hope you’re all keeping well” it grates on me so much 😂😂😂

• Haha
Is there anything more annoying than minding your own business flicking through your Instagram stories and hearing “HelLO everyone hope you’re all keeping well” it grates on me so much 😂😂😂
Yep. Because it is immediately followed by "I just said I would come on to tell yez a bit about.. [insert latest flogger tat and code]."

• Haha
She's going to look at a car? Will she be paying for it or tagging the dealership

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.