Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The clip of the dog jumping all over her was ridiculous, I nip out to the shops and when I get back my dog carries on the same way. He's all over me like he hasn't seen me in months🤣🤣.
But oh no nobody's dog loves them as much as Jake loves Terry!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The clip of the dog jumping all over her was ridiculous, I nip out to the shops and when I get back my dog carries on the same way. He's all over me like he hasn't seen me in months🤣🤣.
But oh no nobody's dog loves them as much as Jake loves Terry!!
It's ridiculous, our fella if we went upstairs the reaction when we got when we came down you would think we were gone for a week, most normal people don't feel the need to show everyone

Reactions: 9
It's ridiculous, our fella if we went upstairs the reaction when we got when we came down you would think we were gone for a week, most normal people don't feel the need to show everyone
Thank god someone said this !! Every dog greets you like this whether you’ve gone a minute or a month.! It’s why we love dogs !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank god someone said this !! Every dog greets you like this whether you’ve gone a minute or a month.! It’s why we love dogs !
Ours is 12 now and blind so he doesn't do it anymore, I miss it now even though I used to give out all the time when one of the kids started crying because he was so excited he would whack them with his tail 🤣❤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It sickens me seeing how she behaves. This is the first Christmas in years that I haven’t had to spend in hospital because I’m not around people so the risk of infection has lessened therefore, less hospital stays. It’s not nice being in there during the holiday period but get a grip some people have to do it ALL the time.

As for her nursing - it is a total joke. I have numerous friends in the profession they deserve respect. They really are the backbone of the hospital and only for them at certain points when I’ve been in hospital I would have broken down; they are beyond words! She swans in and out when it suits her and attempts to glamourise the profession which ask any nurse, regardless of a pandemic is not a glamorous job and it’s tough. She shows no respect

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly every dog is like this. Which is why you should have a dog if you’ve teenagers. That way someone is always happy to see you.

The dramatics of this one is just unbelievable.

Reactions: 9
Its unlucky what happened but it's shocking what a drama queen she was. After the year everyone has had I honestly wouldn't have given a tit about being in hospital over Xmas for a few days with an infected finger. She is such a needy big child. Incredibly self absorbed. Surely she'd be used to the idea of not being home on Christmas Day if she's a nurse anyway. Has she ever actually worked a day as a nurse before?? lol

I am very interested to hear her talking about the LLETZ or LEEP procedure never heard that before cos I don't really follow her. So many women have had that, myself included so her bullshit would be obvious.

Reactions: 7
Will she show Jake like that when she starts traveling again? She won’t give a flying sh1te about her boy then. Poor dog will get such a land :(

I do wonder about the dog when life picks up. They have no desire to settle and thats ok, lots of people love to travel and do so for years. But the dog does not fit into that life and I doubt she is willing to give it up.

Reactions: 3
I am very interested to hear her talking about the LLETZ or LEEP procedure never heard that before cos I don't really follow her. So many women have had that, myself included so her bullshit would be obvious.
[/QUOTE]

The abnormal cell debacle was years ago, when she was still in Oz. She never mentioned abnormal cells at all. It was all hush hush and talking in riddles deliberately trying to be dramatic and lead people to believe it was cancer. She spoke about getting a procedure, the doctor telling her this happened to her cause she was stressed and away from her family. She was off work sitting at home in floods of tears reevaluating life, videoing fecking birds that were apparently sent to ground her and “recovering” from her big scare. Of course everyone thought it was cancer. Think it only came out recently that it was abnormal cells when she was speaking about keeping up to date on smears and spoke of that time it happened to her. It clicked with people that the dramatics wasn’t a cancer scare, it was abnormal cervical cells and a very common procedure to remove them, and I say that as someone who has had it. It was an absolute disgrace and she will do anything to play up to the gram. I unfollowed her after that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly every dog is like this. Which is why you should have a dog if you’ve teenagers. That way someone is always happy to see you.

The dramatics of this one is just unbelievable.
The bit about the teenagers. Gosh that is such a good idea. Never thought of a dog in that way for teens!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The abnormal cell debacle was years ago, when she was still in Oz. She never mentioned abnormal cells at all. It was all hush hush and talking in riddles deliberately trying to be dramatic and lead people to believe it was cancer. She spoke about getting a procedure, the doctor telling her this happened to her cause she was stressed and away from her family. She was off work sitting at home in floods of tears reevaluating life, videoing fecking birds that were apparently sent to ground her and “recovering” from her big scare. Of course everyone thought it was cancer. Think it only came out recently that it was abnormal cells when she was speaking about keeping up to date on smears and spoke of that time it happened to her. It clicked with people that the dramatics wasn’t a cancer scare, it was abnormal cervical cells and a very common procedure to remove them, and I say that as someone who has had it. It was an absolute disgrace and she will do anything to play up to the gram. I unfollowed her after that.
[/QUOTE]

If you want someone who will honestly talk about LLETZ follow audge3000. She’s been through it all

Reactions: 8
She definitely alluded to having cervical cancer. It was before you could save stories to highlights so unfortunately they were never saved, but I remember feeling very confused because I’ve had family members who have to have LLETZ but hers sounded so much worse than that by the dramatics out of her. I remember thinking surely it’s not just abnormal cells as she as a nurse would know better than to come on in complete hysterics over something so common. She explained how she was in work when she “got the call”, I think she either fainted or something dramatic happened. She was hysterical on the call and it was all very evasive but massively alluded to her having cancer. She detailed how she got the train home to David and was thinking about her family so far away and how she would tell them. She was like “I’m so young. Why is this happening to me”..
She then said she had to have “something removed”, again massively alluding to a hysterectomy or something dramatic when in all actuality it was just the pre cancerous cells. She never actually ever clarified what it was she had removed but it sure as hell wasn’t her cervix like she let on. I’ll never forget it because I was mates with a girl going through it at the time and she was saying something isn’t right about her stories at all. There was also posts in galz worried about her and being like wow terrie has cancer, and she never once came on and clarified that she didn’t.. she let the rumours fly and the attention flow. I think it was a few other contributors who ended up saying eh no she does not. There’s something seriously wrong with someone who has to exaggerate things like that for attention and who has a hero complex about enduring the same things most of us endure every single day. She really is a bleeping idiot. I would give anything to see those stories again

Reactions: 11
I remember this vividly as I was living in the same part of Sydney as her and foolishly reached out to her by dm as I had just been through cancer the year before. She never responded.
She definitely alluded to the fact she had cancer. Don’t forget all the Insta huns bawling and praying and lighting candles and posting like she was on deaths door. I honestly can’t believe she wasn’t pulled up on this more - she went too far with the attention seeking, she knew she had given people the Impression that she actually had cervical cancer and very wickedly didn’t come out and clear things up or say what actually was wrong because it was so minor and she would have looked terrible.

It’s actually disgusting the more I think about it. When her partners mam was dying from actual cancer

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She definitely alluded to having cervical cancer. It was before you could save stories to highlights so unfortunately they were never saved, but I remember feeling very confused because I’ve had family members who have to have LLETZ but hers sounded so much worse than that by the dramatics out of her. I remember thinking surely it’s not just abnormal cells as she as a nurse would know better than to come on in complete hysterics over something so common. She explained how she was in work when she “got the call”, I think she either fainted or something dramatic happened. She was hysterical on the call and it was all very evasive but massively alluded to her having cancer. She detailed how she got the train home to David and was thinking about her family so far away and how she would tell them. She was like “I’m so young. Why is this happening to me”..
She then said she had to have “something removed”, again massively alluding to a hysterectomy or something dramatic when in all actuality it was just the pre cancerous cells. She never actually ever clarified what it was she had removed but it sure as hell wasn’t her cervix like she let on. I’ll never forget it because I was mates with a girl going through it at the time and she was saying something isn’t right about her stories at all. There was also posts in galz worried about her and being like wow terrie has cancer, and she never once came on and clarified that she didn’t.. she let the rumours fly and the attention flow. I think it was a few other contributors who ended up saying eh no she does not. There’s something seriously wrong with someone who has to exaggerate things like that for attention and who has a hero complex about enduring the same things most of us endure every single day. She really is a bleeping idiot. I would give anything to see those stories again
It's like rosie with her scare.... so many women find lumps . But to purposely act like they think it's more serious is disgusting...

Reactions: 3
I remember this vividly as I was living in the same part of Sydney as her and foolishly reached out to her by dm as I had just been through cancer the year before. She never responded.
She definitely alluded to the fact she had cancer. Don’t forget all the Insta huns bawling and praying and lighting candles and posting like she was on deaths door. I honestly can’t believe she wasn’t pulled up on this more - she went too far with the attention seeking, she knew she had given people the Impression that she actually had cervical cancer and very wickedly didn’t come out and clear things up or say what actually was wrong because it was so minor and she would have looked terrible.

It’s actually disgusting the more I think about it. When her partners mam was dying from actual cancer
Yep, agree with you on this 👏 👏👏 I remember it aswell and I remember feeling sorry for her until it become obvious it was a routine procedure and she was absolutely fine.

Given her platform and her supposed medical knowledge she could have done so much to raise awareness and ease people's fears on this but nope too busy throwing herself a pity party.

You are so right how , how could David and his family not pull her up on this and tell her cope onto herself when their own mother had cancer and eventually died from it .

She did what she usually does ignore, post animal pics and if she receives any criticism get David to come charging in calling everyone 'a bag of piss' when she is called out for her crappy behaviour

Reactions: 4
Here is an article about it

Chemotherapy?!!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Here is an article about it

Chemotherapy?!!!!!
Oh my God what a load of bs DRAMA

Worried about not being able to have kids after. So so so many women have cells removed. She's unreal

Surgery/chemo. I’d say she is stupid but she is just an attention seeking liar. With precancerous cells no one would be talking about fertility/chemo or anything or the sort. I’ll never forget the day my colposcopy app when the doctor said she would need to biopsy as she saw something she didn’t like. The tears started but I was instantly reassured by here with medical information. Terrie would have gotten the same reassurance.

I didn’t think it was possible to dislike this one anymore but she really is a piece of work

Reactions: 11
And going on a bucket list holiday with her life’s savings 😂😂you’d swear she was given a few months to live. Absolute idiot

After the cervical drama, the falling off the bike drama, duping all those nurses, the towers jeweller scandal where she fixed the competition, the dog bite.. it’s clear this girl is living in a fantasy land and should not be trusted about one thing that comes out of her mouth. How she still has a following is beyond me

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.