Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her story from tonight have to say pissed myself at David standing in the doorway he looked like a right creep listening in 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
@Lardd summed it up perfectly on the JJ thread in that they seek Adulation and refuse to engage with anything or anyone that isn't doing so. This sums Terrie up completely and it's sociopath type behaviour to blanket anyone who doesn't show 'adulation' as a troll or hater.

Adulation, my new favourite word. Thanks @Lardd

Reactions: 7
I sent her this.. She saw it and didn't respond. I kept it as nice as possible to see would I get a response and to be fair, I haven't ever said anything nasty about the girl. I just call her out on inappropriate things she's done as part of her influencer role. It's her job to stay doing things legit. My friend really did and she blocked her. All she asked was is she still supporting boohoo..nothing more.. Blocked. Another liked a comment on the BU page and got blocked. Nothing to do with terrie but it was in relation to something truthful coming to light aboug another influencer! Another person also blocked her over that like... I mean, come on...! You cannot do that in any other job, if its a nasty comment.. OK. If if someone legit asking a Q...thats out of order.

I don't mind influencers as long as things are done appropriately and there are some decent honest ones out there. The people sending death threats etc are out of order. However, please don't be dishonest with people either and try to either. I wish those people all the success if they are being completely honest with their following, not putting stuff on just to make profit on it even though they wouldn't touch it themselves etc.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
I sent her this.. She saw it and didn't respond. I kept it as nice as possible to see would I get a response and to be fair, I haven't ever said anything nasty about the girl. I just call her out on inappropriate things she's done as part of her influencer role. It's her job to stay doing things legit. My friend really did and she blocked her. All she asked was is she still supporting boohoo..nothing more.. Blocked. Another liked a comment on the BU page and got blocked. Nothing to do with terrie but it was in relation to something truthful coming to light aboug another influencer! Another person also blocked her over that like... I mean, come on...! You cannot do that in any other job, if its a nasty comment.. OK. If if someone legit asking a Q...thats out of order.

I don't mind influencers as long as things are done appropriately and there are some decent honest ones out there. The people sending death threats etc are out of order. However, please don't be dishonest with people either and try to either. I wish those people all the success if they are being completely honest with their following, not putting stuff on just to make profit on it even though they wouldn't touch it themselves etc.
Let us know when your blocked 🤣
Maybe she’ll actually respond to you because if she’s reading here she’ll know her response will get out... it’ll be carefully worded though!

Reactions: 6
If I'm blocked, she's confirming she reads here. Plus I literally have not said anything negative. It was said as in please do not do that to people who have done nothing major out of the way. There is no malice to my post, its a constructive and honest one that if she followed, she'd win over more followers

Reactions: 15
Fair play to you! Coz that was an honest message and if someone responds back then fair enough! They shouldn’t be able to just block same way as people shouldn’t be allowed have fake profiles!

Reactions: 5
@Pearl1506 Fair play to you! That was very well written and so to the point .. yet I feel she will have a smart answer back for you if she does decide to respond.

Does anyone notice as well when people do write these people their messages always start like “hi terrie, so sorry to bother you..” “so sorry you’ve probably answered this” .. like almost in fear they are going to snap at them? It’s actually like abusive to these poor genuine girls writing to them for info on whatever shite the blogger is flogging?

Reactions: 13
She blocked me straight away when I asked about wearing masks in kylemore abbey. I said I was going but was very dubious about wearing a mask so can you get away without wearing wearing one (like she did). I was blocked straight away.

Reactions: 11
She blocked me straight away when I asked about wearing masks in kylemore abbey. I said I was going but was very dubious about wearing a mask so can you get away without wearing wearing one (like she did). I was blocked straight away.
And then they wonder why people have to set up other accounts... ridiculous.. she blocked me for commenting on BU.. wasnt about her .. then I commented from other accounts to her... blocked blocked and blocked 😂

Reactions: 4
Accountability.. Should work both ways. Look at her story to get what I'm on about.

Reactions: 6
Davveeehhh classy as ever! He's such a howya!!! I'd be scarlet if I was related to him!!

Reactions: 16
Stay classy davey 😅
Ok great start, people should have to stand by what they say on the internet. No issues with that. So where do we report influencers for lying and deceiving followers? As some one said above, accountability works both ways!
Saint Terrie cured the country of covid, now she’s coming for the trolls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
People go too far on some forums. Wishing death, cancer etc.on them as well as telling them to kill themselves etc. Other things that are cruel and not necessary and dilutes what these thread are about. Calling on shady behaviour. I'm all for people being held accountable for those comments but for everyone else it's fair I think. But Instagrammers need to be held accountable for what they post, be able to accept fair criticism and questioning without blocking and calling trolling. There is a difference. People are sick of the lack of transparency, the lies, the shocking amount of free stuff they get. I'm sick of it and something needs to be done. Any ideas?

Reactions: 20
I actually think what it will take to open it all up is for a journalist to go deep on it and start conversations on most of the healthy debate that takes place here. But also use their platform as a way to open the minds of the more naive folk out there.

We have to remember, this world is commercially driven, everything always comes back to making money and most publications, sites, magazines, tv shows etc make money / grow viewership by having these 'fluencers faces on their platforms. So calling them out is a risk cos if you burn one you burn them all really. Look at Marissa Carter, didn't she supposedly make a comment a few years ago about not being a fan of the influencer scene (someone add flavour) but they all shunned her after that and didn't speak of cocoa brown ever again.

We need someone like Niamh Walsh (google her) who has balls and isn't afraid to take a risk in her journalism to start a discussion and use her platform to hear the other side of the story. Anyone wanna email her and make the pitch? :)

Reactions: 12
Ok great start, people should have to stand by what they say on the internet. No issues with that. So where do we report influencers for lying and deceiving followers? As some one said above, accountability works both ways!
Saint Terrie cured the country of covid, now she’s coming for the trolls 😂
She’s a saint and a scholar now now our Terror! Daveh has forgotten all the lies his wife has told and sold for years! But we’re the scum! 🧐 And I resent being called a troll!

Reactions: 10
I actually think what it will take to open it all up is for a journalist to go deep on it and start conversations on most of the healthy debate that takes place here. But also use their platform as a way to open the minds of the more naive folk out there.

We have to remember, this world is commercially driven, everything always comes back to making money and most publications, sites, magazines, tv shows etc make money / grow viewership by having these 'fluencers faces on their platforms. So calling them out is a risk cos if you burn one you burn them all really. Look at Marissa Carter, didn't she supposedly make a comment a few years ago about not being a fan of the influencer scene (someone add flavour) but they all shunned her after that and didn't speak of cocoa brown ever again.

We need someone like Niamh Walsh (google her) who has balls and isn't afraid to take a risk in her journalism to start a discussion and use her platform to hear the other side of the story. Anyone wanna email her and make the pitch? :)
I nominate you to email her. You are quite articulate. I think she is the person based on the poco story she did. It will take a journalist because it needs to be brought into mainstream media to make an impact. Also think companies need to do some research on what people think of influencers advertising products on Instagram etc and if it puts them off buying

She’s a saint and a scholar now now our Terror! Daveh has forgotten all the lies his wife has told and sold for years! But we’re the scum! 🧐 And I resent being called a troll!
Shur everyone who disagrees with tezza and the sisters are trolls. Cant see what she sees in him to be honest. He always looks like a child about to lose his tit over something small and she giggles. Wouldn't say their conversations are reveting either

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.