Terrie McEvoy #2 Eeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made people think she had cancer
Yes thats what Im criticising. The making speculative posts and allowing people to think she was very ill when she wasnt. Im not criticising her reacting to the news dramatically though - it can be really scary for some people.

Reactions: 7
Her stories about the “scare” infuriated me too. I had LETTZ as well a good few years ago now, and for me it was totally fine! I think there’s 2 different types, a laser (for if the abnormal cells are in one specific place) then a different type if they’re spread all over. Mine were spread all over CIN3 and the procedure was over so quickly! It wasn’t anywhere near as uncomfortable as a smear and I had very slight cramps (lesser then period pains) that night and was right as rain the next day. Drove home afterwards.

When I watched her stories the first thing I thought of was she’s had the LETTZ procedure, since I had it, so her riddles made total sense to me. The dramatics is ridiculous, especially as she had the procedure done and should’ve known how fine it was! Ok, she maybe could’ve been panicky before the procedure but then she should’ve come on after and explained it’s not as bad as she thought. Also a nurse should know it’s prob one of the most minor procedures in existence!

Sorry for the long post, I just wanted to post this incase anyone is reading and are going through this and are worried about the procedure.

Oh and ladies - get your smears x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe this is an explanation as to why the Fitzpatricks were so silent about her hospital stay over Christmas. I know if my mother died from cancer and my brothers gf carried on like that over some abnormal cells I would have zero time for the dramatics from her over Christmas. I've also like many women gone through the procedure. I only told my mother afterwards as I actually bled a lot and wasn't sure if it was normal or not, otherwise i wouldn't have even brought it up. Also as a nurse she should be used to not having Christmas off, she needs to cop on.

Maybe this is an explanation as to why the Fitzpatricks were so silent about her hospital stay over Christmas. I know if my mother died from cancer and my brothers gf carried on like that over some abnormal cells I would have zero time for the dramatics from her over Christmas. I've also like many women gone through the procedure. I only told my mother afterwards as I actually bled a lot and wasn't sure if it was normal or not, otherwise i wouldn't have even brought it up. Also as a nurse she should be used to not having Christmas off, she needs to cop on.

Very very good point . She’s never worked a Christmas in her life - that’s the joy of agency ! She only barely keeps her registration I’d say

Reactions: 4
Very very good point . She’s never worked a Christmas in her life - that’s the joy of agency ! She only barely keeps her registration I’d say
You can keep your registration by just paying for it. You don’t have to work a single day with it.

Terrie knows that “influencing” has a time limit and she knows that she has nursing to fall back on. Things can change so rapidly in nursing and if you’re out of it for a while it takes ages to settle back in. Terrie only went back nursing for the photo op for Covid. Then she remembered that she needs to up her nursing education because she can’t be wiping arses forever and that’s why she’s doing her postgrad. Most managerial jobs require you to do the post grad! Terrie might come across as thick but in terms of nursing she has it sussed. Hospitals are running like businesses now. Even if she did duck plenty of nurses over in Oz in terms of recruitment she still had that career opportunity and even though she only pops in and out of nursing when it suits people still think that counts and it looks good on her cv. Terrie can talk the talk even if half of it lies and that’s how she’d interview, coming across as a Florence Nightingale who has a business background! know I would hate to work with her anyway. Nursing has afforded her so many opportunities like travel and recruitment and to be honest it’s a real kick in the teeth to the hardworking frontline nurses when she swans in and out for an agency shift that she can pick up or decline.

Reactions: 15
I don’t think so, the Fitzpatrick’s are as dramatic as terror and love the attention, something happened among them and there’s a row in the camp that’s why they never acknowledged her in hospital it has been going on a while now

Reactions: 6
Gas that she just posted that she practices gratitude every.single.day, but you didn’t while you were being dramatic in the hospital tho did you terrie??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Something seems to have happened with Rosie too. Terrie is all about Carol and Louise these days, but Rosie used to be part of that crew. Anyone else find it odd that Carol is hanging out with these ones anyway? She’s 40 this year and Louise isn’t even 30. Not saying you can’t hang out with those younger than you but her whole friendship group seems to consist of girls in their 20s. I think she likes to pretend she’s the same age as them. Now she does look great but i still find it weird

Reactions: 5
I don’t think so, the Fitzpatrick’s are as dramatic as terror and love the attention, something happened among them and there’s a row in the camp that’s why they never acknowledged her in hospital it has been going on a while now
What is the rumour that happened her and the Fitzpatricks?

Reactions: 1
I think Rosie is trying to set herself apart. Clothing line, bigger House, posh car, BT shopping. She’s pushing to be the next pippa. The others are too unpredictable

What is the rumour that happened her and the Fitzpatricks?
Not sure what it was exactly but soon after it Aimee came on promoting another tan just after she released her travel size bahama body.. that was the first thing that drew people’s attention to it, then at nikkis baby shower you could see the tension with her and Aimee, Aimee handed her a balloon and she didn’t look at her as she handed it to her, lots of other little bits and pieces too, they’re just the two things that I can think of off the top of my head, it has been discussed on LPB thread also

Reactions: 3
Not sure what it was exactly but soon after it Aimee came on promoting another tan just after she released her travel size bahama body.. that was the first thing that drew people’s attention to it, then at nikkis baby shower you could see the tension with her and Aimee, Aimee handed her a balloon and she didn’t look at her as she handed it to her, lots of other little bits and pieces too, they’re just the two things that I can think of off the top of my head, it has been discussed on LPB thread also
What’s the LBP thread ?

Reactions: 2
Reactions: 1
Honestly if you were in Such a bad way with your hand would you be bleeping arsed to wear a jumpsuit in your house really like I can barley piss properly with two working hands let alone one

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And the hair perfectly curled, I doubt Davehh did that. Her hand can’t be that bad!

These people must have the hearing on full blast all the time with how little they wear. Admittedly I’m a cold creature but still

Where is she going to be going needing a full body tan like? Just get him to do her two feet and her one useful hand and be done with it like. I find it awkward to curl my hair with two hands never mind one she’s some chancer

Does anyone know what Devey works as? He really annoys me too...just looks like a cuck

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.