Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Terries the same as the mates, puts on a stupid fake accent for the gram, sometimes let sit slip and you can hear her real accent. Her husband is an imbecile.
oh šŸ’Æ but she was definitely ā€œwatching herselfā€ wasnā€™t getting pissed and making sure she got her videos and spoke to who she needed to . her pals were just like so sue me sister carla - loud knackers minus the looks . Terri knows to be careful as she has a lot to lose . David is to be pitied . he looks like a heroin junkie the last few years - he wasnā€™t as bad looking about 3 years ago he has aged massively defo looking well into the 40s

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ why is she still going on about the poo! Thereā€™s something lacking in her honestly

Reactions: 3
Home from London & straight out again. Sheā€™s unreal. Iā€™ve never seen the likes of her

Reactions: 10
Home from London & straight out again. Sheā€™s unreal. Iā€™ve never seen the likes of her
Oh I have! Ppl who are genuinely allergic to their kids, but look her husband has to put up with it cos sheā€™s bank rolling the house, the Range Rover, the 59 holidays a year. He really is a 1950ā€s housewife!

Reactions: 7
Oh I have! Ppl who are genuinely allergic to their kids, but look her husband has to put up with it cos sheā€™s bank rolling the house, the Range Rover, the 59 holidays a year. He really is a 1950ā€s housewife!
Heā€™s pathetic. I donā€™t know how she isnā€™t ashamed of herself. Iā€™m all for mammies having their breaks & trips but she just runs multiple times per week.

Thereā€™ll be an overload of Sydney content now for the rest of the wkd

Reactions: 7
Jaysus that video with your man šŸ™ˆ At what point during the night do you say right time to get up in the middle of the bar and dance like a tit. They're insufferable.

Reactions: 5
Heā€™s pathetic. I donā€™t know how she isnā€™t ashamed of herself. Iā€™m all for mammies having their breaks & trips but she just runs multiple times per week.

Thereā€™ll be an overload of Sydney content now for the rest of the wkd
Do we not all leave our kids to run out and play TikTokā€™s like teenagers??
Oh no just Terrence

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How cringe is that tik tokā€¦. Like what the actual duck. Terrie maybe go home and play with your daughter instead of playing on the streets and bars. Sheā€™s an embarrassment to all around her šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 15
That poor child is gona need a lot of therapy when shes older when she sees what absolute clowns her parents areā€¦a mother who ditches her at any chance and a handbag of a father and they both use her for content and personal gain šŸ˜¢ profiting off kids online should be illegalā€¦.

Reactions: 12
That poor child is gona need a lot of therapy when shes older when she sees what absolute clowns her parents areā€¦a mother who ditches her at any chance and a handbag of a father and they both use her for content and personal gain šŸ˜¢ profiting off kids online should be illegalā€¦.
And sad thing is itā€™s all online for her to see when sheā€™s older

Reactions: 4
Terrie posting another mortifying reel with that other dose mark rogers. At least sheā€™s consistent with the making a holy show of herself with the reels trying to be cool.

Reactions: 12
Her TikTok pennys haulā€¦. Sydney is twoā€¦. She got size 4-5 for the child??? Is that even normal?

Reactions: 3
Her TikTok pennys haulā€¦. Sydney is twoā€¦. She got size 4-5 for the child??? Is that even normal?
She likes her to get the wear out of the cheap tat she gets her while sheā€™s decked out in designer! Donā€™t ya know itā€™s all about Terrence

Reactions: 4