Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a beautiful figure in fairness. Do you remember after her pregnancy she bounced back wearing bikini the next week or something 🤢

Reactions: 2
Herself & that dose Belle Azure are well met. They are both as fake as duck & paint parenting as so chaotic & wild even though it’s not 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
She is a total melt trying to constantly portray how crazy and wild their life is. She has 1 child!! There’s 2 of them minding her! It’s not that bad ffs. Try being outnumbered by your children 🙃

Reactions: 13
She is a total melt trying to constantly portray how crazy and wild their life is. She has 1 child!! There’s 2 of them minding her! It’s not that bad ffs. Try being outnumbered by your children 🙃
Sure she was saying on the podcast that's she was nearly booking flights to come home as Sydney was crazy and she was overstimulated. She said at least at home we have creche for a break but here we've no childcare.....🤣🤣🤣 like seriously that's just called being a parent. I've 3 kids and no childcare and yes there are hard days but ya just get on with it. She's nothing to be complaining about

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Sure she was saying on the podcast that's she was nearly booking flights to come home as Sydney was crazy and she was overstimulated. She said at least at home we have creche for a break but here we've no childcare.....🤣🤣🤣 like seriously that's just called being a parent. I've 3 kids and no childcare and yes there are hard days but ya just get on with it. She's nothing to be complaining about
Yeah it’s called being a mother Terrie. Wait, there’ll be an au pair drafted in!

Reactions: 10
Even though she’s showed them having several child free date nights…. I wouldn’t get that many a year never mind a week 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Flogging all the time. Your kid is calling you but sure you don't have enough time to flog and pay attention to her at the same time. Did Sydders ask if they can go to bed yet and she said no, in that story or did I hear it wrong?

Reactions: 4
Honestly she is bloody painful. I hope Syd drives them nuts. I've 4 and that is bloody chaos. Terror just doesn't like being tied to the child.

Reactions: 6
Mortified for her begging the algrave to take in the white wave 😂😂😂 and getting them to do a reel. That one bottle of gin still doing the rounds two years later

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The absolute desperation of flaunting your little child walking around in a one piece bathing suit to however many thousands of people 🤮🤮 and why does a two and a half year old need a swim suit with CUT OUTS?! Don’t get me started on the colour of the child, that is nothing but pure vanity and neglect on Terries part, she’s a disgrace, long sleeved UV protective swimmers obviously don’t fit in with her Instagram aesthetic. There is absolutely no excuse for it in this day and age.

Reactions: 22
The absolute desperation of flaunting your little child walking around in a one piece bathing suit to however many thousands of people 🤮🤮 and why does a two and a half year old need a swim suit with CUT OUTS?! Don’t get me started on the colour of the child, that is nothing but pure vanity and neglect on Terries part, she’s a disgrace, long sleeved UV protective swimmers obviously don’t fit in with her Instagram aesthetic. There is absolutely no excuse for it in this day and age.
And I use the term losely but, she’s a nurse! She shites on about mole mapping and spf 50, clearly not for the child, did she not throw in a skin cancer scare along with the cervical cancer shambles?. She’s a bleeping clown.

Reactions: 11