Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I can’t comment on this I’m afraid, we didn’t chat about it at all, I didn’t even know about it.

Crime will naturally increase with an influx of any people to any area, whether they’re nationals or non-nationals, every society has both bad and good people.

I looked up Thornton hall and it’s 10 mins from Rolestown, so if it’s Rolestown you’re worried about I would say you wouldn’t need to be. If it’s closer to St Margaret’s or coolquoy, I don’t know anything about those areas at all! Sorry!
---

I’m not a new member, you can see my activity it’s open, I’ve been here since Ramona 😂 I just don’t dedicate my life to shit posting about people I don’t like on here - unlike the VIP members.
Do piss off. This thread isn’t about you or your house or estate. Don’t come on here attacking posters because your butt hurt

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Jennymac

VIP Member
It's 20% for affordable or social housing, so in an estate of 10 houses, that 2/10
They have given the affordable houses in the estate across the road and also some are council , there is also a council estate just beside the church which is fairly new aswell, nothing against council estates buy this one would not be the best. I had a deposit down on a house there and after a bit of research cancelled it , ballyboughal just down the road had nicer new builds cheaper and much better amenties

Peaches29

I don’t know what the fuck she tries to achieve by sticking them out. Looks awwwful. She looks ill. Not a good look. Have you noticed. Sometimes she forgets to do it some of her photos 🤣🤣

khaigs

VIP Member
She got Bangs! Think you mean a fringe love. And it’s not a fringe. It’s just layers

• Heart
  • Haha

Peaches29

It was David’s weekend away for this birthday and all she done was these childish TikTok’s and done things she wanted to do… I doubt David suggested to make TikTok’s. So selfish

Thank you ❤ would never have gotten it 😅😅 be handy for her seeing as she lives in the airport. Had a look at boards.ie as well about the area 😬
That’s how I spotted it 😂😂😂 I’m not from Dublin but it seems pretty normal for a house to be that price 🙈 it’s nice but wouldn’t be my cup of tea especially if I was paying that much. Jesus mortgage must be high you’d need a good deposit for that no doubt but I’d say she paid outright

Ok but how did she save €73 grand for a deposit like Jesus that’s some amount of money, most normal peoples wages for 2 years. That estate sounds rough as Fuk but still looks like a nice house! Their mortgage every month must be extortionate 🫣

Grace1718

Chatty Member
oh yeah i think it defo was the vaccine. nikki is a anti vax and terror thought she was saving ireland so there was prob a fall out . in saying that similar happened in our family few people were very very anti vax and others very vocal about their disgust of anti vax and was never really forgiven. sad really, live and let live and all that !