Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peaches29

Terrie you are ALWAYS away from the child!!! Will you stop with the lies….. again!!!
We don’t know if she’s bought? We would have 100pc know if she bought the house. Cos it would be ‘ our forever home’ or something to that extend 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 5

Bettyhomer84

All these clothes and never to be worn again. I don't think i've ever seen her in the same outfit twice. Anyone?

Liberty

It looks worse now that she deleted that comment! She looked uncomfortable, leave the white boots to the teens T! Mutton comes to mind!

Grace1718

Chatty Member
i would guess a classic case of 2 queen bees nikki and terrie i would defo say that they just were jealous and both competitive - but would love gossip on this 😂

Peaches29

She is a very pretty girl, there’s no doubt about that. She has great style. I just don’t like her history, fakeness and the list goes on….. 🤣

I doubt they will leave their beloved rush right on the beaches doorstep. What will Jake do not being let run riot of the lead all over the beach

Peaches29

Wtffffff is terries story about??? Did I get this right? Did he take a pic of Sydney’s first poo in the potty??? Did I hear this wrong? Please say I did

• Sick

Seelfox

VIP Member
I could have sworn herself and the handbag were vegans, and then she talks about her sausage rolls and her chilli chicken 🤷‍♀️
He deffo was, he was one of those vegans who liked to preach to all around and look down on the meat eaters!

Emilee86

Chatty Member
Another night away to the solis lough eske in donegal. In fairness she must be wrecked after taking Perth to get her face painted

• Haha