Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha she ever had one? Unless you count being Nikki’s lackey in which case her co-worker is Nikki! She’s never had a job
She worked in retail, for several months if I remember correctly 😀 then they said she moved onto a warehouse of some sorts, where she got 18 euro an hour 🤭 the warehouse part is hearsay 😀

Reactions: 1
I’m calling it now, she’ll have that Ventura Design crowd in for free to do up the house, either that or roll on the Matt Britton, Gibson paving, Emma mattress, whoever the duck will do her floors and tiles for free collabs 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Or that crowd that did Erin Mcgregors Egan interiors she won’t have to pay for a bleeping thing everything down to the kitchen sink will be gifted 🙈

Reactions: 2
Or that crowd that did Erin Mcgregors Egan interiors she won’t have to pay for a bleeping thing everything from the kitchen sink will be gifted 🙈
Think that’s them, they did tipsy pipsys aswell! I’m sure her pal so sue can recommend where to get the best freebies , she got enough for her and her mothers house🙄

Think that’s them, they did tipsy pipsys aswell! I’m sure her pal so sue can recommend where to get the best freebies , she got enough for her and her mothers house🙄
Mother is always doing up the house and away again on holiday Jesus it’s well for them. Currently saving to go on my one holiday a year 🙈

I’d say she was delighted her thread was on fire til she saw the board.ie comments! 🤣🤣 shoulda done your research before parting with your cash Ter!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mother is always doing up the house and away again on holiday Jesus it’s well for them. Currently saving to go on my one holiday a year 🙈
Yeah but imagine your daughter was a millionaire and you spend your life on the beg!? I’d rather work for what I have

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’d say she was delighted her thread was on fire til she saw the board.ie comments! 🤣🤣 shoulda done your research before parting with your cash Ter!
I’d say she didn’t do a lick of research on the area or anything. Imagine she pulled out of the sale and came on saying “little change in plans”. Wouldn’t be shocked if it happens. I know if it was me and I saw those comments on boards.ie I’d be reconsidering

Yeah but imagine your daughter was a millionaire and you spend your life in the beg!? I’d rather work to what I have
Same with Erin Mcregor living off Conor the house she has as well and she wouldn’t do as half as much as Terry. Wedding in Cashel palace in August as well no doubt her brother is paying for it
---
I’d say she didn’t do a lick of research on the area or anything. Imagine she pulled out of the sale and came on saying “little change in plans”. Wouldn’t be shocked if it happens. I know if it was me and I saw those comments on boards.ie I’d be reconsidering
She has the keys though so looks like it’s a done deal and mortgage already drawn down probably to late now 😂😂🙈

• Haha
Same with Erin Mcregor living off Conor the house she has as well and she wouldn’t do as half as much as Terry. Wedding in Cashel palace in August as well no doubt her brother is paying for it
---

She has the keys though so looks like it’s a done deal and mortgage already drawn down probably to late now 😂😂🙈
Sorry but the cashel palace always just makes me think of a dodgy Chinese

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She 100% only bought that house for the aesthetic for instagram, all the flashing the big kitchen and dressing rooms etc she gave no consideration to the location or needs of the. Hold and had hedged her bets it wouldn’t be discovered where it was! Living on a flight path would be no joke and it must be bad if others pulled out of the sale because of the noise when they were on the site of planes taking off!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She 100% only bought that house for the aesthetic for instagram, all the flashing the big kitchen and dressing rooms etc she gave no consideration to the location or needs of the. Hold and had hedged her bets it wouldn’t be discovered where it was! Living on a flight path would be no joke and it must be bad if others pulled out of the sale because of the noise when they were on the site of planes taking off!
I’m laughing so hard though at them. Yes they may have blagged their way to having funds to afford a house with that price tag but how much does it suck that all us trolls knew where the house was within minutes of her posting. It really is the price you pay for selling your privacy on Instagram! Delighted for them living in their ghost estate in the middle of nowhere. Will need another car collab now to get them back to their precious beach.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The kitchen isn’t even anything to sing about the rooms look tiny

Reactions: 4
The worst part is that every single person that follows, comments, engages or even snoops on her page has paid for that house. Sickening. She must be doing something right ✅️ 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I’m laughing so hard though at them. Yes they may have blagged their way to having funds to afford a house with that price tag but how much does it suck that all us trolls knew where the house was within minutes of her posting. It really is the price you pay for selling your privacy on Instagram! Delighted for them living in their ghost estate in the middle of nowhere. Will need another car collab now to get them back to their precious beach.
She couldn’t even afford her daughter the privacy of keeping her home off insta cos she’d have missed out on the brag. Absolutely no need to show the house.

Reactions: 8
Not 1 fitzpatrick has commented on the post as far as I can see..... I'd say nikki is seeding with jealousy she absolutely hates terror

Reactions: 8