Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

overgrammers

VIP Member
Mother is always doing up the house and away again on holiday Jesus it’s well for them. Currently saving to go on my one holiday a year 🙈
Yeah but imagine your daughter was a millionaire and you spend your life on the beg!? I’d rather work for what I have

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Addd

VIP Member
I’d say she was delighted her thread was on fire til she saw the board.ie comments! 🤣🤣 shoulda done your research before parting with your cash Ter!
I’d say she didn’t do a lick of research on the area or anything. Imagine she pulled out of the sale and came on saying “little change in plans”. Wouldn’t be shocked if it happens. I know if it was me and I saw those comments on boards.ie I’d be reconsidering

Louber

Chatty Member
Honestly she is bloody painful. I hope Syd drives them nuts. I've 4 and that is bloody chaos. Terror just doesn't like being tied to the child.

Yeah but imagine your daughter was a millionaire and you spend your life in the beg!? I’d rather work to what I have
Same with Erin Mcregor living off Conor the house she has as well and she wouldn’t do as half as much as Terry. Wedding in Cashel palace in August as well no doubt her brother is paying for it
---
I’d say she didn’t do a lick of research on the area or anything. Imagine she pulled out of the sale and came on saying “little change in plans”. Wouldn’t be shocked if it happens. I know if it was me and I saw those comments on boards.ie I’d be reconsidering
She has the keys though so looks like it’s a done deal and mortgage already drawn down probably to late now 😂😂🙈

• Haha

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
We need to start tracking her nights away from the child
It’s in the wiki (pink tab at top of the thread).

Honestly at this stage, I wouldn’t be surprised if she & Daveyh move to Dubai for the summer under a guise of “working” & leave Sydney with Terrors family 🫠

Let’s be honest it would probably be in Sydney’s best interests.

overgrammers

VIP Member
I honestly hope that the area she moves into is a shitshow and she doesn’t get a moments peace with the airplanes etc, she’s done so many shitty things over the years, it would be good enough for her
It’s shaping up that way and she’ll never sell it for what she paid for it. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person

Fatface

VIP Member
Her TikTok pennys haul…. Sydney is two…. She got size 4-5 for the child??? Is that even normal?
She already has more than enough free clothes in size 2-3, so she’s stocking up in bigger sizes in case Penny’s aren’t still giving her free clothes in 2 years

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
God I really don't like the dress, it's so fussy. She is absolutely mahogany, painted a different race.. caked in makeup.

I think she'd look great in the dress if she went with more understated make up and stepped away from the bloody ronseal 🖌
It reminds me of peaches and cream Barbie. Like a dream dress if you were 5. And €700!

Addd

VIP Member
She treats her instagram as business.. no shit Terrie. It’s all you doo. There’s no balance on her page it’s just constant ad after ad after ad. She can tell herself whatever story she likes, it’s as clear as day she’s effectively an absent parent most of the time.

Finfin

Has the “new member” left the building? 🤣
No not quite just first chance to click back in. Thanks for the overview, followed her for like a day ages ago and then forgot she existed until she popped up this week on my insta and was curious. Not sure why you thought I was fishing 🙈 just have literally no clue what they’ve done in the past or currently, or why they’ve had falling out with his family or whoever his sister Nikki is (seen her mentioned) so was really curious what their whole talking points were about.
Mad all the stuff she done in Australia horrible for the people that went out.

@Lmg1111 and @Loopylou40 I didnt pull the criminals comment out of thin air someone called his family criminals some page in this thread I just couldn’t be bothered going back to find it… something about where they are moving to he could join some of the local criminals with his families history or something to that affect… apologies if I can’t remember word for word.

cecedoon1

Chatty Member
And she seems to be away again 🤣 with the handbag in the Algarve
The video she posted with Sydney is in their concrete jungle of a backyard. I’d say they filmed the white wave video when they were there to expense it as a business trip.

allan Clarke had a story up recently about the drink he brought out (I think gin) but said to make a go of it he would need to seriously scale it so these clowns must be trying to flog their last few bottles before they go out of date. ☺