Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

msster

Chatty Member
So they have bought a new house loads to do and they are going to Portugal for a month makes no sense. Is she bipolar or something. I listened to their pod this week he's not even allowed to say how he feels she tells him he has no ambition whatsoever so she told again what to say it's actually cringe listening to it. She went on about her being away from the kid all the time said it's not true and people only think that because David films the child more and she puts words in his mouth again if it was was vice versa he would be called a controlling husband

• Wow
Reactions: 12

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Any travellers living there are probably worried about Davehhh the scumbag Fitzpatrick moving in. Himself & Terrie will fit in well in a crime riddled area let’s face it

• Haha

cecedoon1

Chatty Member
Zero interest....she was asked on podcast about another child and her reply was one day we do and then we don't. She has anxiety in case she has a child that doesn't sleep/ colic, having to have another c section, her body changing, hair falling out but also wants to give her a sibling
she’ll be another one with a surrogate. Remember her with the endless crop tops in winter 10 mins after giving birth?
she is insufferable.

Tootired4this

Chatty Member
She fell off her bike & claimed to have life changing facial injuries. Complete fabrication. She made a huge deal of going back to work figuring Covid sharing her nursing uniform, she did one shift & got access to an early vaccine.
Remember she was “so upset” because everyone didn’t text her to see how she was after she fell off the bike and she “knew who her real friends were” or something along those lines. Spanner.

• Haha

Bettyhomer84

The worst part is that every single person that follows, comments, engages or even snoops on her page has paid for that house. Sickening. She must be doing something right ✅️ 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11

Peaches29

Yet again….. another bullshit story!!! She has not been ranting about Soldejaneiro for years!!!! This obsession is only new!!!! Another lie!!! I can’t keep up with them anymore 😩

Jellybb

VIP Member
And doing it while driving blatantly looking into the phone instead of paying attention to the road! Whopper advertising there lads!
What do we expect from a thick uneducated cunt though? I know they look nothing alike but himself and terrie remind me of that weird brother & sister duo, same difference, on xfactor back in the day! Please say someone remembers them!? 😭🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
Did David just call her terror on his stories? Terror is back and walking into the Web or smth like that? 😂 or was that meant about the dog. I don't get it

• Haha

Puffin

VIP Member
If I remember correctly they loved Terrie around the time the mum was sick even when she breadcrumbed having cancer and was so worried she couldn't eat the lunch David had packed for her.

The thawing of relations happened when Terence Nightingale put her self on the front line during COVID and did four shifts. It was discussed here that going back nursing helped fast track her getting got to a vaccine🤔She single handedly kept the health care system working while Nikki and Aimee were gone down the rabbit hole of anti vaxx .

They are both doses who are used to bossing the men in their life around . Both want to be the best girl boss, alpha female , boss mama so their egos won't let the concede

Emilee86

Chatty Member
Imagine sitting in the pool at the ridiculously expensive 5 star hotel and having these full time mad bastards flap around the pool making reels. Mortified for them.

Peaches29

Comments were turned off on goss.ie TikTok….why??? Cos people were telling the truth about her scamming lies…. People should know what she’s like 🙄

Addd

VIP Member
Raging about all the info shared here. I’d say she didn’t know the half of it. Don’t worry she’ll be fully cured for pricking around in the sun. Although as a “nurse” she should know you should give a vomiting bug 48 hrs before you’re around people.
💯. I’d say she didn’t do a tap of research into the area or the fact those houses have been around since 2019 or something. I’d say she saw it, thought it would be gram worthy and went ahead with the sale. The fact that it is all being shared here and we know it’s not that great must have her raging. Love seeing a bit of karma in action. Hope she is tormented with airplanes going over head the whole time.

• Haha