Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Addd

VIP Member
Does every product launch really deserve a launch party? It seems so pointless and it’s definitely a waste.

Reactions: 12

Libra123

Omg that child has a full on tan?! You can see her really white armpit when she's dancing. That is absolutely disgraceful 😡😡😡

• Wow

Addd

VIP Member
The owner of happy days dress rental had a tik tok on working with influencers recently & found it interesting. She was getting comments from ppl boycotting her brand because she works with influencers & gifts then dresses while expecting ppl to pay to rent. She put up a video saying if she works with 1 influencer & gives them a dress to rent for free for 1 night, the expose & business that gets her is worth more than advertising in paper, TV or radio press. It's targeted marketing getting to the exact market & exact clients she wants. David- as much as he's a tool, companies think the exact same! Give it to him it'll turn up in Terris gram & double win for them & they also don't need to pay or give anything to Terri!
Oh don’t get me wrong, I do understand why businesses do it but it’s just infuriating to see a nobody like the handbag get a freebie when his own page doesn’t even get 100 likes. Terrie herself is absolutely faking an influencer career at this point. It was highlighted in one of her earlier threads how she’s literally buying followers and likes left and right. The minute it was mentioned and screenshotted on her she changed her settings. My original post was just more ranting to be honest 😅.

sellyoursoulforinsta

That poor child is gona need a lot of therapy when shes older when she sees what absolute clowns her parents are…a mother who ditches her at any chance and a handbag of a father and they both use her for content and personal gain 😢 profiting off kids online should be illegal….

2bornot2b

Completely winds me up, I can’t even watch their stories. I love seeing the authentic influencer Taylor fans being so excited, the ones who bought their tickets months ago.
---

Did they have to keep it quiet until Yesterday ? I saw some of those influencers write they were wishing they had gotten tickets earlier in the week then suddenly on day of show they said they going. Maybe some got given them last moment and others like Terrie knew early.
---

This is true, it’s all about publicity unfortunately, but it does suck.
She is getting a bit of stick on her latest post but I bet she dirty deletes and blocks

• Heart

Peaches29

I seen a few weeks ago he had a picture of a bottle of it in a bar in Portugal. He was hardly like ‘ oh take down that bottle of gin till I get a picture of it there’…. No, he carried it with him into the bar and took a pic of it. The desperation is real 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

JenKeogh

I'm actually shocked at how much time she spends away from her...I leave my girl for a night out once in a blue moon and the guilt I feel before and after!

Addd

VIP Member
Terrie posting another mortifying reel with that other dose mark rogers. At least she’s consistent with the making a holy show of herself with the reels trying to be cool.

Peaches29

Making a fortune, doing our fucking head in with all the ads🤣🤣… someone there mentioned the gender reveal…. Will ye ever forget it….. I’m cringing even thinking about it. The dramatics…. What would have happened if it was a boy 🤣🤣🤣 she would have reacted the exact same all for attention 🙄🙄🙄

Pastrygirl

I'd say even if Sydney was old enough to go to the concert Terror would still leave her at home so she could live her "mad bastard" life with other huns.