Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

overgrammers

VIP Member
What would be the point of having it then!!! All for content!
And will be decked out with freebie collabs! I’d say Matt Britton is flat out measuring up! I predict a consentino kitchen because all they seem to do is gift kitchens to the huns.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Lk truth

VIP Member
She’s not it’s that simple she is money mad she doesn’t give a monkeys about Sydney very sad all these influencers might have the big house and fancy things but it will bite them in the ass one day watch!
---
Can’t last forever

Suzeywoozey

Let’s share we’ve moved house
Let’s ignore anyone can work out where it is and what house number it is
Let’s share we’ve gone abroad

the ticks

• Haha

Dublin18

Chatty Member
Yeah I mean who has the energy to post on socials if you’re that horrifically sick? On the other hand, I hope she did destroy his car with vomit! Let the karma commence 🤣
Oh don’t worry, some valet company will be in touch for a #collab. Nothing that goes on the gram is unplanned…..🙄

2bornot2b

Completely winds me up, I can’t even watch their stories. I love seeing the authentic influencer Taylor fans being so excited, the ones who bought their tickets months ago.
---

Did they have to keep it quiet until Yesterday ? I saw some of those influencers write they were wishing they had gotten tickets earlier in the week then suddenly on day of show they said they going. Maybe some got given them last moment and others like Terrie knew early.
---

This is true, it’s all about publicity unfortunately, but it does suck.
She is getting a bit of stick on her latest post but I bet she dirty deletes and blocks

• Heart

Amy.Coyne81

Terrie was in Brown Thomas the other day promoting some products. She was sitting down getting recorded with a ring light on her, all smiles, and the second the video stopped her smile dropped and she'd say 'no let's do it again'. It was the fakest most embarrassing thing I've ever seen.

• Sick
  • Haha

Pastrygirl

I'd say even if Sydney was old enough to go to the concert Terror would still leave her at home so she could live her "mad bastard" life with other huns.

Loopylou40

Terrie must have made a couple of new accounts on here... works hard 🤣
😂😂 what about the full time nurses in this country working twelve hour shifts and barely scraping by, oh but that’s right, Terrie is ‘a nurse’ those are the people working hard not little miss jump on a plane at any given opportunity ( without her child) 🙈

• Haha

sellyoursoulforinsta

He used to pontificate about the oceans and the environment too but i guess being married to someone who could fill several landfills with her penneys hauls put and end to that…who needs morals when you can be a kept man!

• Haha

Dublina79

Siobhan O’Hagan is a great one for this too….blocks for liking comments that don’t suit their narrative. When will the downfall of these huns going to happen! I really hope Revenue follow through & slap a big tax bill on theses scammers

• Heart
Reactions: 12

overgrammers

VIP Member
He used to pontificate about the oceans and the environment too but i guess being married to someone who could fill several landfills with her penneys hauls put and end to that…who needs morals when you can be a kept man!
And takes more flights than your average cabin crew member 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12