Terrie McEvoy #16 Off to Ibiza with Perth and the pram, Tattle will never forget your repromed scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
would you say the same to a woman who stayed at home? that’s the reality, i’ve no time for either of them but he’s that child’s primary parent
Yes! You’re missing my point, it’s not a male/ female debate. It’s Terrie being a narcissist. Imagine If the woman was on the receiving end of tit like that! If you choose to work and the other parent parents full time you dont be a nasty hole and say, I bought you this, I paid for that! Sorry my self esteem wouldn’t let me be bank rolled and put up with that abuse! I’d go out and earn my own money. Obviously suits him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yes! You’re missing my point, it’s not a male/ female debate. It’s Terrie being a narcissist. Imagine If the woman was on the receiving end of tit like that! If you choose to work and the other parent parents full time you dont be a nasty hole and say, I bought you this, I paid for that! Sorry my self esteem wouldn’t let me be bank rolled and put up with that abuse! I’d go out and earn my own money. Obviously suits him.
i’m not missing your point at all. she’s a nasty witch no doubt and totally out of order for her comments. my issue is with you referring to him as a kept man. she has no business making those comments and obviously does it to make herself feel important at the same time as putting him down.

Reactions: 1
i’m not missing your point at all. she’s a nasty witch no doubt and totally out of order for her comments. my issue is with you referring to him as a kept man. she has no business making those comments and obviously does it to make herself feel important at the same time as putting him down.
Well that’s what terries comments infer, that she keeps him.

Why is she sending the child to crèche when her and David don’t work?? I hate seeing children being put into crèche when there’s no need for them to be in it. Obviously some people can’t avoid putting their young kids in because they actually have proper 9-5 jobs but Terri is literally putting her into crèche so she can go for brunch and not have to worry about taking the child with her.
RAI-MEIS.

Crèche at this age is so good for them, it's so much fun, they learn so so much and if mam and dad get a chance to have a coffee in peace, FANTASTIC. A few hours in a day to take a bleeping breather, toddlers are relentless and exhausting.

Absolutely 100% disagree with this comment.

Reactions: 11
Sorry, she’s so anxious about leaving her daughter for two hours? Bullshit! She’s left her for weeks on end since the time she was born🙄 pull the other one , and from a very anxious mother leaving her baby in Montessori this month, I certainly didn’t schedule a nail appointment for their first day, just in case I needed to be there for anything unforeseen, just shows how utterly selfish and self absorbed this one is! Trying to relate to mothers actually anxious about leaving their kids when in fact terror has been away more in that’s child’s life than she has been present, god she makes me sick 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Sorry, she’s so anxious about leaving her daughter for two hours? Bullshit! She’s left her for weeks on end since the time she was born🙄 pull the other one , and from a very anxious mother leaving her baby in Montessori this month, I certainly didn’t schedule a nail appointment for their first day, just in case I needed to be there for anything unforeseen, just shows how utterly selfish and self absorbed this one is! Trying to relate to mothers actually anxious about leaving their kids when in fact terror has been away more in that’s child’s life than she has been present, god she makes me sick 🤢
She was probably really anxious because if Sydney didn’t take well to it she won’t be able to build her up to full days so she can be back to child free life ASAP!

She said she was supposed to go back & jump on a few calls but didn’t bother? I hope that’s not her health carejob that’s she taking a wage for &then brushing off for a nail appointment

Reactions: 11
Thought the same myself.....she went all the way to Malahide from Rush ( I know not that far) to get her nails done when Sydney was settling in. What happens if she was hysterical and needed collecting early. I work in a creche and two aim is 2hrs 1stvday but we've had to call parents back sooner for the child's sake. Personally I'd have been in few mins distance of the creche with my phone on loud, especially on the 1st day

Reactions: 8
Thought the same myself.....she went all the way to Malahide from Rush ( I know not that far) to get her nails done when Sydney was settling in. What happens if she was hysterical and needed collecting early. I work in a creche and two aim is 2hrs 1stvday but we've had to call parents back sooner for the child's sake. Personally I'd have been in few mins distance of the creche with my phone on loud, especially on the 1st day
Handbag would have collected her ..

Reactions: 9
Terror is such a serial liar I wouldn’t put it past her to have not actually been doing drop off and pick up at all, she probably just used it as an excuse to blow of work appointments. Daveh probably did them all

She wasn't wearing or talking about Sosu makeup she was "obsessed " with Armani when they brought her to Venice and she was sharing links to their make up.

Reactions: 14
The podcast Terrie trying to let on shes a mad bastard laughing at nothing
And handbag just seems like hes depressed off his head!

she is no more working in health care now than I am and he’s always going on about cleaning sure Perth is in crèche ya gave up your job what else ya doing ?
Doubt the demand on the white wave is too time consuming 🫠

• Haha
Had so much anxiety about the child going to crèche she’s on a night out 3 days in! Heart wrenching stuff Terrence

The podcast Terrie trying to let on shes a mad bastard laughing at nothing
And handbag just seems like hes depressed off his head!

she is no more working in health care now than I am and he’s always going on about cleaning sure Perth is in crèche ya gave up your job what else ya doing ?
Doubt the demand on the white wave is too time consuming 🫠
Don't really listen to the pod but did this week. She definitely listens to vogues pod cause its a carbon copy.
And what is wit all the aggressive talk. David saying be was beaten all the time as a child then saying something to terrie like ill punch the head off you.
I get he's joking about that but a bit much especially if some listeners have been through dv.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What’s she trying to achieve here???
Like everything else with Terrie, she’s basically faking an instagram career at this point. By continuing to constantly by followers and engagement on her photos she can make it look like that she is still popular for brand deals/collabs. It’s also to hide the fact she’s probably losing real followers everyday.

The reality of the situation however is, she’s lost all relevance of being an influencer due to her scandals and her only content being her daughter at this point (who she is protecting her privacy btw 🙄). The prove of this is the fact that none of the shite she tries to flog lands. Mantra, White Wave, Bahama Body, Paw by Jake, Podcast, YouTube channel, TikTok - none of these things are selling out or even being talked about others. I can’t stand the likes of Rosie or Pippa but they are a million miles ahead of Terrie at this point. Terrie’s instahun status and account are slowly dying.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.