Terrie McEvoy #16 Off to Ibiza with Perth and the pram, Tattle will never forget your repromed scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she was so distraught about leaving the kid in childcare full time, the first full day she could have actually spent with her after a long, draining week for the child,not Terrie, obviously, nothing draining about her life🙈who needed some attention from her mother,she decides to duck off into town for drinks and shopping? She’s a horrible human being

Reactions: 11
I thought the very same. All that drama over her starting daycare. Yet Terror never gave her a second thought any time she fecked off on one of her many girly holidays or trips away with Dim Dave. No problem leaving her for days then. Oh I can’t stand the psycho

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe she’s working ? Who am I kidding 😂. She’s hanging after her one cocktail and being such a mad bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Clothes hanging off the child again! Make sure you don’t have to replace the penneys gear for her too often there tight Terrie.

Reactions: 2
I just watched her stories about deodorant and I blocked her. And I think that's the best thing that I could have done. I'm so done with her constant flogging shite that nobody needs, how she absolutely loves what the deodorant company stands for, how it's her favorite product and on and on and on. Done. She can go into the bin

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just watched her stories about deodorant and I blocked her. And I think that's the best thing that I could have done. I'm so done with her constant flogging shite that nobody needs, how she absolutely loves what the deodorant company stands for, how it's her favorite product and on and on and on. Done. She can go into the bin
I block her on anything she appears on, either Instagram or tik tok. I was getting Abbot London ads,that place that did her ring & few clothes places. Blocked them all so can't get views!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think I’m gonna stop watching her. I just can’t deal with her using the child as her main source of content and coming onto flog the same shite that none of us need. Terrie doesn’t bring anything to the table at this point. Everything is smoke and mirrors

Reactions: 14
Morning thoughts! Do they all just cut and paste each others shite.
Here mine get kids ready and go to work. Eat optional. Try to be productive and interact with people.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Morning thoughts! Do they all just cut and paste each others shite.
Here mine get kids ready and go to work. Eat optional. Try to be productive and interact with people.
How do you get to the bottom of your washing basket? By staying at home once in a while Terrie. Planning a staycation for the child’s birthday. Tell me you’re avoiding your in-laws . . . 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Playing the guilty card about sending Sydney into crèche yet again???? But she never spends any time with her, does she feel guilty then? I don’t think so. There’s actually something not normal with this girl and I just can’t put my finger on it!

Reactions: 11
She’s like someone running from something, I never get the impression she is happy deep down, spends far to much time trying to prove she has it all.

Reactions: 13
Playing the guilty card about sending Sydney into crèche yet again???? But she never spends any time with her, does she feel guilty then? I don’t think so. There’s actually something not normal with this girl and I just can’t put my finger on it!
But she neeeeded that day with her girls on Saturday! Jesus Terrie ye can’t have it every which way
---
Aaaannd out again tonight 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Who in the name of God has the time to type morning thoughts??! Between getting myself ready and my child off to the minders I'm lucky I've brushed my hair! What a luxury to lie in bed with a cuppa and mindlessly type your morning thoughts. And ironically its mostly how "busy" they are 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.