Terrie McEvoy #16 Off to Ibiza with Perth and the pram, Tattle will never forget your repromed scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sydney left her seat, with 2 parents in toe. Got up to 1st class. Shouted Twinkle twinkle and woke all the 1st class passengers with the fright before anyone noticed she was gone????
I call bullshit on at least half, if not all of this story. At most she got to premium economy. She's defo the friend who exaggerates stories from a night out and you sit there listening and thinking that's not how it happened

Reactions: 20
Another thing that didn’t happen. Terries mad to make her into having a mad bastard persona. You just know they did the whole holiday the absolute cheapest they could.

Reactions: 13
God why would ya post that I'm sure her child isn't that cure people would want to be woken to twinkle twinkle. God shes embarrassing mind your child like ffs

Reactions: 13
As we know guys, everything that comes out of that girls mouth…. You just don’t believe it. Don’t believe a word she says. Fake fake fake…. Liar liar liar 🤥

Reactions: 10
Jeez, why do so called instagrammers bother putting posts about their children!! Now, I love children, none by choice, love me dogs and friends and relations children but apart from that zilch interest!! Insta Huns use their innocent children for content and money ! Sickening, no privacy, no child's consent, appalling
---
Think it's appalling seeing children being used for content.....MrsMakeup, Nikki Whelan, Terror etc

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I call bullshit on at least half, if not all of this story. At most she got to premium economy. She's defo the friend who exaggerates stories from a night out and you sit there listening and thinking that's not how it happened
I'm pretty certain Emirates don't have a first class cabin on the DXB - DUB flight.

Reactions: 4
Would she ever duck off with her first world airpod problems! I’d say she doesn’t even look at the news,

Reactions: 4
Glad I left sky, between free tellys and trips to London no wonder my bill was through the roof 🙄

Reactions: 18
Mortified for her asking people to video or doing all these stupid poses and the likes. I was literally cringing watching it. What a dose

Reactions: 6
Il convinced she just wears her hair scraped back like that because she won’t pay for a decent blow dry
---
Il convinced she just wears her hair scraped back like that because she won’t pay for a decent

Reactions: 7
Il convinced she just wears her hair scraped back like that because she won’t pay for a decent blow dry
---
Il convinced she just wears her hair scraped back like that because she won’t pay for a decent
Literally the same every day no matter where shes going

Reactions: 5
Her stories today in the car wishing she had a clone machine because she's sooooo busy then the very next story she's getting her brows tinted 😂😂 seriously duck off terrie 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her stories today in the car wishing she had a clone machine because she's sooooo busy then the very next story she's getting her brows tinted 😂😂 seriously duck off terrie 🤣🤣🤣
If she stayed at home for 5 minutes she’d get stuff done

Reactions: 6
---
Don't know why she's so fond of this hairstyle it is rank

Reactions: 7
You don't understand how hard, demanding and busy it is avoiding life and responsibility!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.