Terrie McEvoy #16 Off to Ibiza with Perth and the pram, Tattle will never forget your repromed scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody else get irrational rage when she refers to the child as "Ms Sydney" It's driving me insane 🤪
It’s very unnatural. It’s kind of the way I’d refer to children of my friends that I don’t see that often trying to connect with them 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Terrie moving in on Dubai diamonds now, she’ll be wearing Nikki’s face as a mask next 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WTF is she wearing out in the desert? Sliding down those sand dunes in that get up ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Terrie moving in on Dubai diamonds now, she’ll be wearing Nikki’s face as a mask next 🤣🤣
Sure they are like twins already - I used to think Nikki was her sister when I first found her online, not Davehs sis. Creeps me right out how alike they look

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anybody else get irrational rage when she refers to the child as "Ms Sydney" It's driving me insane 🤪
I think she does it to try to feminise the name and try not make her sound like a 90 year old grandad living in Darwin.

It really is an awful name for a girl, she must regret it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Terrie makes Dubai look so boring 🥱 she’s really a bottom of the barrel influencer at this point. At least sosu as bad as she is has some sort of personality. Terrie is just fake and boring. She brings nothing to the table at this point. Her main content is the back of her daughters head who she’s “protecting”.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t even say he has had to place a second order from the manufacturers. I’d say it’s the same stock from when they launched. It’s embarrassing at this stage.

Reactions: 9
So Sydney left her seat, with 2 parents in toe. Got up to 1st class. Shouted Twinkle twinkle and woke all the 1st class passengers with the fright before anyone noticed she was gone????

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Sydney left her seat, with 2 parents in toe. Got up to 1st class. Shouted Twinkle twinkle and woke all the 1st class passengers with the fright before anyone noticed she was gone????
Something else to add to Terrors book of things that never happened 🤥

Reactions: 23
Could you be arsed going to an 'event' straight off the plane from Dubai. Jesus Christ just go home you loser 🙄

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.