Terrie McEvoy #16 Off to Ibiza with Perth and the pram, Tattle will never forget your repromed scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads apparently you won't be as healthy in your 50s as you will in your 30s.
Better start getting the Zimmer frame out now terrie shall we 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha shout out to the nurse asking how she manages nursing and her leave. She doesn't work full time. I wouldn't even classify her nursing career as part time 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Haha shout out to the nurse asking how she manages nursing and her leave. She doesn't work full time. I wouldn't even classify her nursing career as part time 🤣🤣
Doesn't she work a day a year or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She doesn’t even bother with the one day a year agency gig anymore, the neck of her calling herself a nurse

Reactions: 9
I do. I actually find it very good. Menopause sweats were. Killer and this is working for me

Reactions: 1
I use wilde and I wouldn't be blown away by it but it's nice to know it's natural. I still use my old deodorant if going to an event or something where I'd be afraid I might get a bit more sweaty but wilde is good enough for day to day use.

I actually got 4 refills for less than €10 in tesco recently as they were marked clearance so was delighted!

Reactions: 2
Faerly.ie has loads of natural deodorants, inc many Irish made. Warrior/daughters of flowers ones great for a more subtle scent that still does the job.

Reactions: 2
the contacts are listed in alphabetical order so I think the assumption is that is he was listed as ‘David’ as a contact, the name would appear between ‘dad’ and ‘Gavin’
But he could just have a nick name or something as is further down in the list on the chat

the contacts are listed in alphabetical order so I think the assumption is that is he was listed as ‘David’ as a contact, the name would appear between ‘dad’ and ‘Gavin’
But he could just have a nick name or something as is further down in the list on the chat
Yeah, M for muppet

• Haha
She’s so transparent, asking people to comment on her reel to win a shite goody bag. Anything to boost engagement terror 🙄

Her dress is making me feel sick. Looks like Perth stuck on white paper mache with prit stick

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's rotten. She knows it too, she doesn't look as smug as she usually does 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.