Terrie McEvoy #16 Off to Ibiza with Perth and the pram, Tattle will never forget your repromed scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah the ol business expense trip trick! Seems to work every time! Sure we could all go to Dubai if we were declaring it as a business expense and expensing every breakfast lunch and dinner as a business/travel expense!!

Pity she can't do the #iworkwithprimark and pretend like she forgot to pack half her suitcase!
Has she shown whatever shite accommodation they are in yet? Doubt they are staying at the Hilton at all. She would be too miserable to pay for it.

Reactions: 6
Considering the stunning accommodations I’d imagine are available in Dubai, if she had of rented one you could be sure she’d be uploading it. Who is even her target audience at this point. I can’t even consistently hate watch Terror anymore she’s gone so dull.

Reactions: 7
That fecking bottle of white wave has been on more holidays than me at this rate 🤣
Surprised she hasn’t placed it in a bar yet and taken a photo to pretend that they are stocking it 😂😂😂 wouldn’t be the first time she’s done it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Could you be bothered on holidays going around during the day in that heat with full face of make up

Reactions: 9
Why is it every where she goes she says "I'd love to move here", it's a real ick and just shows she is not happy in life 🙃

Reactions: 10
Her fake laugh and then him with his beaver head beaver waiting to get instructions from her

Reactions: 8
Surprised she hasn’t placed it in a bar yet and taken a photo to pretend that they are stocking it 😂😂😂 wouldn’t be the first time she’s done it
There’s probs trip to the palm planned hoping a bar man turns his back for a second, shite wave now stocked in the Atlantis 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This photo, poor Sydney was obviously told to turn her head!!
Such a rubbish photo anyway.. why ever bother to post it. I get putting a sticker over a child’s face when it’s something you feel obliged to share like a group photo of an important event, this is blurry and adds no value to anything.
This is not how you protect a childs privacy. Some of my friends you wouldn’t even know they had a child by their Instagram

Reactions: 15
Gobshites! Pretending to protect her privacy while using her for content. You’re protecting nothing Terrie anyone would know your child if they passed her in the street you scanger!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
On the never ending list of annoying Terrie things this holds top position. The child is everywhere on her feed, just because she hasn't posted a full on head shot does not mean she is protecting her identity. In fact her content of late would be non existent if her daughter wasn’t all of it.

Reactions: 11
Bye Terri enjoy Dubai - they would be so lucky to have your nursing expertise after your 2 shifts in 4 years 🤣🤣🤣 they are crying out for you...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anybody else get irrational rage when she refers to the child as "Ms Sydney" It's driving me insane 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I ain’t no prude but that black dress is not appropriate to be wearing out and about in the UAE. Keep it for the beach Terror

Reactions: 2
I don't understand the purpose of posting the photo in the aquarium(or any of her Sydney photos for that matter)? Even if she covered the child's face with an emoji I still don't get it. Is it to say that they were there? To show what she/child is wearing? The buggy? What? And she's photo shopped her own face and eyes. I wouldn't send that picture to friends or family WhatsApp never mind socials, maybe I'm a minority but I don't get it?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.