Terrie McEvoy #16 Off to Ibiza with Perth and the pram, Tattle will never forget your repromed scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I seen it I was like wtf… taking the limelight away from her friend. What a horrible thing to do. Making it all about her. Now her dad does look to be an absolute gent. But just not the time to be at that.

Reactions: 8
Talent scamming people out of it 🤣🤣🤣
---
Also why did she feel the need to film Sydney walking around the cabin 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Terrie not posting anything till next week cos it's all one big fat AD
Freebie holiday
Probably there for SP
Or #AD

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I literally came on to say this….. there will be 100pc an AD, freebie, or SP….. she’s bleeping predictable 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Guys Terrie's looking for recommendations on what to do in Dubai with toddlers...come on we've all had that problem lets help her out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone please start a story on her so called best friend 'Jules Coleman' the wannabe influencer that she met on holidays. The one with nearly 20k followers telling everyone how she took her child's favourite bunny into the front garden - stabbed it to make a hole in it then take it back into the child and told him the evil wolf did it and he would do the same thing to him if he didn't go to bed. Like wtaf???
I’m going to do this now…. I can’t believe there isn’t a post on her yet tbh

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.