Terrie McEvoy #16 Off to Ibiza with Perth and the pram, Tattle will never forget your repromed scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute waffle, show the child new places, she won’t remember them 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Terrie and Aimee were at the same event together, but don’t get photographed together - what is the tea there? 🫖

Reactions: 1
What an absolute waffle, show the child new places, she won’t remember them 🤪
If I was thinking of places to bring my child exploring, Dubai would not be top of the list! It’s so commercial, man made & has very little natural beauty

Reactions: 10
Terrie can’t stand the fitz’s and the fitz’s can’t stand Terrie…. Simple as! 🤣

Reactions: 3
She’ll be in Abu Dhabi not Dubai I bet. What she is Perth now? Wouldn’t fancy the 7 hours with a toddler on my lap

‘Terrie Loves’…. Repromed….. terries loves…. Telling people she has cancer ( when she doesn’t)….. Terrie loves…. Rock jewellers….. Terrie loves… keeping her child private, even though we know about the kids poonamis…. Terrie loves the fitzpatick (even tho the Fitzpatrick don’t love her)…. Terrie loves….sending people over to oz when there is no jobs….. Terrie loves…. Been a liar….. Terrie loves…. Being a scammer….. Terrie loves been fake….. Terrie loves doing a fake pose…. Terrie loves…. Sticking her collar bones out… Terrie ‘ loves’ ( hates) spending time with her daughter… Terrie loves…. Been a dick basically 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 20
‘Terrie Loves’…. Repromed….. terries loves…. Telling people she has cancer ( when she doesn’t)….. Terrie loves…. Rock jewellers….. Terrie loves… keeping her child private, even though we know about the kids poonamis…. Terrie loves the fitzpatick (even tho the Fitzpatrick don’t love her)…. Terrie loves….sending people over to oz when there is no jobs….. Terrie loves…. Been a liar….. Terrie loves…. Being a scammer….. Terrie loves been fake….. Terrie loves doing a fake pose…. Terrie loves…. Sticking her collar bones out… Terrie ‘ loves’ ( hates) spending time with her daughter… Terrie loves…. Been a dick basically 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤔🤔🤔
Terror loves herself and only herself

Reactions: 10
Again Terrie your child doesn’t go to “school” you send her to crèche so just call it that

Reactions: 15
Terrie ‘ as you know I love working with hickeys pharmacy’….. when the duck has she ever worked for them???? If she has, it’s been years!!! Wtf is she talking about 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Terrie ‘ as you know I love working with hickeys pharmacy’….. when the duck has she ever worked for them???? If she has, it’s been years!!! Wtf is she talking about 🤣
Seems like her collabs are fading as fast as her tan in winter.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.