Terrie McEvoy #16 Off to Ibiza with Perth and the pram, Tattle will never forget your repromed scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s editing her podcast in the hair dresser, imagine getting your hair done and being subjected to that 🙄

Reactions: 2
Her ads really are all over the place…she is picking up the scraps and her content is a mess…and using her poor child to flog toothpaste…

Reactions: 8
Now using the child for ads… why am I not surprised🤷🏻‍♀️
By all the while she thinks she’s protecting her privacy hiding her face it’s absolutely laughable she shows every aspect of the child’s life and thinks she’s amazing not showing her face

Reactions: 7
Did she ever come back on to brag how successful Darwin’s potty training was? Or was it another half arsed (excuse the pun) job on her part.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she ever come back on to brag how successful Darwin’s potty training was? Or was it another half arsed (excuse the pun) job on her part.
2 failed attempts I believe on the potty training now. Which is completely normal but of course when she was going doing it, it had to be set with that air of superiority. head.

Two failed attempts ?? She needs to just stick with it. I remember taking a week off work for each of my kids to train them. Didn’t stop trying ‘till they got it. It’s funny that she makes such a song and dance about how advanced Darwin is

Reactions: 4
Her child is too young to grasp toilet training. My own is the same age & has an awareness of the toilet from coming in to the bathroom with me but is definitely nowhere near ready for it! Again she’s trying to make the child older than she is, she’s a baby, let her be a baby!

I remember the crèche telling me that 2 and 3 months is the perfect age to train a child. She must be over 2 now isn’t she? I think if Terror had the will and the maternal instinct she could have trained her

Reactions: 1
Terrie posts her friend said yes to the dress & then shares a reel of her in her dress in case anyone forgets she got married 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Terrie posts her friend said yes to the dress & then shares a reel of her in her dress in case anyone forgets she got married 🤣🤣🤣
Came here to say the same! What a absolute bi@ch
She be the type to announce a pregnancy or something at ur wedding 😐

Reactions: 9
Oh happy birthday dad here's a reel of MY WEDDING and here I am in MY DRESS. Absolute b!tch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s my friends dress but HERE IS MINE. She’s a c#^£y narc

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s not wonder her and her childhood pals fell out for a good few years!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.