Terrie McEvoy #16 Off to Ibiza with Perth and the pram, Tattle will never forget your repromed scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s ranting about Elizabeth Arden face creams and serums now……. What’s the bet she’ll be on in a few days saying the exact same thing about sosu range😂 she’s so predictable

Reactions: 8
Terrie mentioned Elizabeth Arden the other day & Rosie has an ad with the brand today. How long before terrie’s is up? She’s so sly

Reactions: 6
40k on TikTok???? Can you buy followers on tik tok too Terrie hun??? And also why have to slowed down buying followers on IG?? Your not famous hun so pipe down….

Reactions: 2
40k on TikTok???? Can you buy followers on tik tok too Terrie hun??? And also why have to slowed down buying followers on IG?? Your not famous hun so pipe down….
Yeah you can buy followers for TikTok, as usual everything with Terrie is fake

Reactions: 1
I see she’s not at the Bahamas skin event..clearly not on good terms yet the other business partner is there even though all part of the same agency

She’s very different without her make up all right. But I wouldn’t say she’s ugly. She’s plain

Reactions: 7
Nah I wouldn’t say she’s ugly looking but most certainly has an ugly personality,trying to scam everyone. But we don’t believe a word of her horse tit 🥱😛

Shes not ugly thats a bit mean…she is normal looking and slim which goes a long way…her morals and moneygrabbing ways are ugly and her cringy reels and desperate attempts to appeal to a you ger audience make her look a bit pathetic…but no need to ho after her appearance….

Reactions: 12
Regarding her appearance, nothing wrong with how she looks, but she obviously thinks there is seeing as she paints herself ten shades darker and trowels on the make up daily

She’s just an utter catfish. You see ppl commenting how STUNNING she is on her photos when she has her catfish face on when in reality she’s a plain Jane. I’m all for a bit of makeup but I’ve never seen anyone’s appearance change as dramatically as her with/without makeup.

Reactions: 12
She’s just an utter catfish. You see ppl commenting how STUNNING she is on her photos when she has her catfish face on when in reality she’s a plain Jane. I’m all for a bit of makeup but I’ve never seen anyone’s appearance change as dramatically as her with/without makeup.
Agree, she is like 2 different people when dolled up vs bare faced.

She’s in a funk so off to Dubai wish I had that luxury
---
She’s a dick head lol

Reactions: 10
God to have the luxury to "be in a funk" and book a last minute trip to Dubai....this one lives on another planet!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.