Terrie McEvoy #16 Off to Ibiza with Perth and the pram, Tattle will never forget your repromed scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That question is up there with who shot JFK has been asked many a time but no one knows for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haaah do META know how Terrie truly grew her following? Rigging comps, misleading graduate nurses and alluding to the fact she had cancer, and fertility struggles while she was actually pregnant. Nah she prob left that out of her little “how to be an insta hun” lecture! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
No wonder she has been buying followers lately to make her numbers look good to meta , they are as bad

Reactions: 6
So glad she went into a hospital took a pic of the floor and might participate in one agency shift to stay the nursing hero feck off Terri I wouldn't trust ya around patients god love nurses working alongside this uneducated phony

Reactions: 10
If you look at the bottom… nearly 11,000 in the last 30 days… absolutely morto got her. What a desperate c**t🫣
Mortified for her, unless you’re a Kardashian you wouldn’t be seeing that type of growth. Especially not the Irish Huns who are all on their last legs anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Scarlet for her taking a picture in the hospital looking for praise for doing one shift a year. I’d love to be a fly on the wall when she’s gone. You just know she is hated because she’s a sham nurse

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If you scroll through her page and see the amount of fake bought followers she has vs her interactions on her post…. It’s says a lot 🫣

Reactions: 7
So glad she went into a hospital took a pic of the floor and might participate in one agency shift to stay the nursing hero feck off Terri I wouldn't trust ya around patients god love nurses working alongside this uneducated phony
She probably has the picture saved from a shift last year & just popped it up while sitting at home giving Daveh hell about hoovering. Or probably while she was out with a friend because we all know she doesn’t like being at home with her child.

Reactions: 5
Not Terrie commenting 'congratulations again' on Louise Cooney's baby announcement.. just to let us common folk all know she knew before we did that the little baby was born. What an Airhead!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anyone ever bought them verso leggings or where can you buy good quality ones without breaking the bank

Reactions: 1
Not Terrie commenting 'congratulations again' on Louise Cooney's baby announcement.. just to let us common folk all know she knew before we did that the little baby was born. What an Airhead!
God I hate them types...'finally the news is out' etc 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone ever bought them verso leggings or where can you buy good quality ones without breaking the bank
I’ve a few pairs and find them great. The darker colours are better. I think the lighter colours show more lumps and bumps (that’s just me though ‘cause I’m not a skinny Minnie).

Reactions: 2
I’ve a few pairs and find them great. The darker colours are better. I think the lighter colours show more lumps and bumps (that’s just me though ‘cause I’m not a skinny Minnie).
Thank you, I will buy some 😊

Reactions: 1
The absolute ICK of them on the trolley in the hotel trying to look like mad bastards as usual 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It must be exhausting trying to keep the mad bastard act up all the time, it’s not even slightly funny either.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.