Terrie McEvoy #16 Off to Ibiza with Perth and the pram, Tattle will never forget your repromed scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She popped up on my TikTok last night show casing her outfit and trying to get people to over to her IG, begging for more followers. ‘If you go over to my IG you’ll get all the details’. She said it 2/3 times.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
anyone else think she is expecting?
I had wondered this too, but she comes across as the least maternal person ever. I have never known anyone be away from their child so much for social occasions rather than work, even if they are not the primary caregiver.

If she was male we would all say she is a crap dad & why would anyone procreate with that person?
I think she might be but I’ll be shocked if she is. Think she will name a second baby Canberra? 🤣

Reactions: 9
I had wondered this too, but she comes across as the least maternal person ever. I have never known anyone be away from their child so much for social occasions rather than work, even if they are not the primary caregiver.

If she was male we would all say she is a crap dad & why would anyone procreate with that person?
I think she might be but I’ll be shocked if she is. Think she will name a second baby Canberra? 🤣
And that there is exactly why she would have another one! Keep the handbag busy/happy! He must need something to fill his days apart from being terries embarrassing tag along

Reactions: 4
And that there is exactly why she would have another one! Keep the handbag busy/happy! He must need something to fill his days apart from being terries embarrassing tag along
Yep! With Sidders in full time childcare and not a job between them, he must be at a loose end! Her having another would give him something to do 🙄

Reactions: 5
Was there any more mention of them going to Australia? Maybe if she's pregnant could be why they're delaying

Reactions: 1
She said there was something stopping her booking the flights but she “didn’t know what it was” 🙄

Reactions: 2
She’ll never have another child. She can’t parent the one she has without running for drinks every second day

Reactions: 14
Wanted to look on her insta and remembered I blocked her. Win-win for me.

"Crying her eyes out" because the child is turning two 🙄🙄 I highly doubt it! And if I asked my husband to let me film the pair of us slow dancing for the gram I'd be served Divorce papers 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She shared a photo of her in the hospital just before Darwin arrived - it’s a posed shot but you can actually see the terror in her face/body language
IMG_0258.png

DIY decor for the party and blowing up balloons herself… no companies willing to do a collab/ freebie for her? These occasions used to be like mini weddings with all the OTT decor

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Terror needs to realise that Perth is just a regular child…nothing clever about her repeating numbers.

Terror needs to realise that Perth is just a regular child…nothing clever about her repeating numbers.
I saw this and thought the same. Terror thinks that Australia is a genius of some sort. I hate to break it to you Terror but she's exactly the same as your average 2 year old.

She is so predictable. She didn't say a word when the child was late walking but now that she's talkng she's baby Einstein. My LG is the same age and she is only babbling, spent enough time worrying about it but I've accepted she's just a late developer, she met every other milestone at this age. Point being I don't think Terrie would be coming on with tears in her eyes if Sydney wasnt talking, I'd actually give her credit if she did! But no everything has to be all roses and glitter in the unicorn garden!!! 🙈

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.