Terrie McEvoy #16 Off to Ibiza with Perth and the pram, Tattle will never forget your repromed scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep…. I don’t know how she does it but she must be able to buy followers…. Wouldn’t you think she’d save her money to buy a house, instead of buying followers. What a sad sad girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why wy why is she putting the tan on iver the chain on her neck 🤮🤮.. Take it off ya dope 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why are people paying her chavvy, tag along husband to advertise their products? But ironic he’s “modelling” a man bag though 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
How she took out that bobbin promoting a hair brand. She'll need more than a hair treatment! Reefing the head off herself! Her poor hair!

Reactions: 1
So morto for her posing on the streets of Amsterdam showing off her outfit…. I swear she goes to these places just for the content. No ‘mum guilt’ leaving her child behind…. How bleeping selfish!!!!!!

Reactions: 12
So morto for her posing on the streets of Amsterdam showing off her outfit…. I swear she goes to these places just for the content. No ‘mum guilt’ leaving her child behind…. How bleeping selfish!!!!!!
Yep and to write it off as a business expense. It’s okay Terrie you dont need to drag your child around a park at half 8 because you haven’t seen her all week and likely won’t at the weekend either

Reactions: 10
Yes leave the message that John wohn put up….. everything she says I’m like bs bs bs… if she told me the sky was blue, I’d have to look for myself cos I just wouldn’t believe her. She’s a walking advert and a walking liar 🥴

Reactions: 2
Gemma’s boobs look droopy/saggy as duck in all the bikinis in her promo shots. Not a great advertisement 😬

I think it's her old ring. If it was new there would have been a post of it!
She did get a new engagement ring a couple of months ago, she did stories and reels - the usual shite the Huns spout to try and justify changing something that’s suppose to have sentimental value. Terrie would sell her granny if she thought she could make a penny out of it

Reactions: 3
She did get a new engagement ring a couple of months ago, she did stories and reels - the usual shite the Huns spout to try and justify changing something that’s suppose to have sentimental value. Terrie would sell her granny if she thought she could make a penny out of it
Oh yeah I've seen those posts. I meant her wedding ring, if she got a new wedding ring there would be a million posts about it, so I think she's wearing her old WR with her new gifted engagement ring

Reactions: 2
Oh yeah I've seen those posts. I meant her wedding ring, if she got a new wedding ring there would be a million posts about it, so I think she's wearing her old WR with her new gifted engagement ring
Or sorry I got mixed up, yeah not sure about the wedding right, but I wouldn't be surprised if she did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.