Terrie McEvoy #16 Off to Ibiza with Perth and the pram, Tattle will never forget your repromed scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor divil pushing them on the trolley bet that wasn’t on his plan for the day.

Reactions: 8
It’s actually pathetic and cringeworthy, that’s what it is. If you have to try that hard to put out the impression you’re completely mad, then chances are you’re just not 🤣 You’re a mother now in your mid 30s Terror, time to grow up 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Terrie, hun! That’s not how you use a beauty blender you absolutely gobshite…. Like how do you not know that? A beauty blender you dap it into your skin, you don’t drag a beauty blender across your face. You are some bleeping gobshite 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Course it was a freebie hotel stay. Jesus there wont be a hotel left in the country to stay in

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The size of that suite and with 3 bathrooms & huge balcony - would cost alot a night. And if the normal customer booked in, they would be in a standard room & asked to pay extra for a small simple item like chocolates for a special occasion etc.

I sent my parents away for a special anniversary last year to a big chain hotel & asked if there were any small touches we add on to celebrate the occasion & they sent me a price list. I didn’t mind paying but it just shows how they can afford to gift suites with champagne & probably dinner to this lot but wouldn’t give a penny to the ordinary customer.

Reactions: 20
The size of that suite and with 3 bathrooms & huge balcony - would cost alot a night. And if the normal customer booked in, they would be in a standard room & asked to pay extra for a small simple item like chocolates for a special occasion etc.

I sent my parents away for a special anniversary last year to a big chain hotel & asked if there were any small touches we add on to celebrate the occasion & they sent me a price list. I didn’t mind paying but it just shows how they can afford to gift suites with champagne & probably dinner to this lot but wouldn’t give a penny to the ordinary customer.
That really makes me sick, fawning over cheapskates like her. They must jog believe their luck, all the freebies they be gained over the years.

Reactions: 10
Oh the tik toks alone would make me have to disown her!!! Jesus Christ! So someone had to film them on it & then the poor man pushing them!!! I actually despise her!

Reactions: 9
Oh the tik toks alone would make me have to disown her!!! Jesus Christ! So someone had to film them on it & then the poor man pushing them!!! I actually despise her!
If she was 16 you could frown but maybe understand. The fact she’s 32-33 and she’s done this multiple times at this stage is just pathetic

Reactions: 6
You’s are gonna love this. So snooping on Terrie followers and look at this fake account….. John wohn? With just 1 follower…. And that is Terrie. Lolllll🤣🤣 literally making up all these IG accounts for the follow 🤣🤣🤣
That's a disgrace...she shouldn't be getting away with that

Reactions: 8
So she out Saturday night, stayed away on Sunday night in Dublin with her sisters & now by Tuesday she is gone overseas with Daveh and she said she is for an awards night on Friday….

I’m not saying nights out have to stop when you have a child, in fact it’s great to get away for head space but she goes out and away more now than when she wasn’t a parent… she’s running from that baby all the time.

Reactions: 18
So she out Saturday night, stayed away on Sunday night in Dublin with her sisters & now by Tuesday she is gone overseas with Daveh and she said she is for an awards night on Friday….

I’m not saying nights out have to stop when you have a child, in fact it’s great to get away for head space but she goes out and away more now than when she wasn’t a parent… she’s running from that baby all the time.
She knows it too, that’s why it’s Sydney overload the odd time she is with her.

Reactions: 9
You’s are gonna love this. So snooping on Terrie followers and look at this fake account….. John wohn? With just 1 follower…. And that is Terrie. Lolllll🤣🤣 literally making up all these IG accounts for the follow 🤣🤣🤣

That account was obviously set up by Terrie so she can ask herself questions during her Q&A's 🤣 Random questions like "is Sydney in the next size car seat yet?" And then she can say no but she's currently on the hunt for one and cue Tony Kealy's or the likes gifting it 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is that why her followers have jumped up by about 20k in a matter of weeks 😲🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.