Terrie McEvoy #16 Off to Ibiza with Perth and the pram, Tattle will never forget your repromed scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in the name of God has the time to type morning thoughts??! Between getting myself ready and my child off to the minders I'm lucky I've brushed my hair! What a luxury to lie in bed with a cuppa and mindlessly type your morning thoughts. And ironically its mostly how "busy" they are 🙄
Someone once said to me it's the people who say "so busy" or "so much going on" or "don't have a second" are the ones who aren't busy as they feel a need to fit in & justify themselves. Those who are genuinely busy, don't have the time to talk about how busy they are they just get on with it. Said to me about 25 years ago and still remember it!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Someone once said to me it's the people who say "so busy" or "so much going on" or "don't have a second" are the ones who aren't busy as they feel a need to fit in & justify themselves. Those who are genuinely busy, don't have the time to talk about how busy they are they just get on with it. Said to me about 25 years ago and still remember it!
So true!!!

Reactions: 2
The video of him asking her to tell him...oh god 🙈🙈
Ohhh my god, I only dip in and out of her stories, but what an ICK, that face he pulls at the end and that moustache.

He looks like Ned Flanders 🤢
---
Was she out again last night? As well as Saturday? And her has the anxiety about leaving little Port Douglas at crèche everyday?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How can Terrie be part of a ‘company’ that encourages women to stop their bad fashion habits, when she is constantly doing penneys hauls? Makes no sense

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Maybe she’s working ? Who am I kidding 😂. She’s hanging after her one cocktail and being such a mad bastard
U have it in one - one cocktail 💯. I had the displeasure of sitting near herself and that crew of absolute spastics a couple of years ago and they all shout their heads off and video themselves and pose with stupid faces & I was kind of watching Terrie here and there out of curiousity . Same drink in here hand all night , roaring around hugging people .l, 💯 as sober as a judge looking perfect , smiling when people came over to talk then acting drunk making videos . The friends all look like knacks and pretty haggard in person to be honest just mouthpieces . All smoke and mirrors with them - don’t be jelous of the mad “girls trips” say it’s the same - ever wonder why she doesnt look dying the next day …. Because she’s not . No issue there but just annoying she pretends to be

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does inspector gadget think “a day out with the fam” needs advertising in insta? Your medals in the post Terrie

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does inspector gadget think “a day out with the fam” needs advertising in insta? Your medals in the post Terrie
I guess when you don’t spend much time with your child, a Saturday or Sunday out is probably quite the occasion 😅

Reactions: 3
She’s like someone running from something, I never get the impression she is happy deep down, spends far to much time trying to prove she has it all.
They got married in September 2019 and then moved home..made a show and dance of renting the house. Within months (before COVID) she was on saying they were talking about heading off travelling again..proper travelling..not to Spain for a week 🤣 You can't run from yourself though. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.