Terrie McEvoy #16 Off to Ibiza with Perth and the pram, Tattle will never forget your repromed scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going on how cheap the price of toys are in tk maxx and both toys she zoomed in on the price are cheaper in smyths. Tk maxx and brand max are defo not the place for the cheapest toys

Reactions: 5
Surely they don’t need to take that course - they are experts 😅
Oh no they’ll be delivering it to the thicks paying for tickets which “are practically free” haaha girl math.
Nah Terrie the moneys still goin your and Suzanne’s pockets! Haaha, some of us can actually count math! ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sue and Terrie, that has to be a form of punishment.
Could you imagine sitting there listening to their fake laughs, watch them flaunt their arses about and those awful feckin’ accents they both have. As bad a nails on a chalkboard

Reactions: 10
She has the most bland, basic, influencer life. It’s always the people who don’t have all that much going on that insist their life is full of madness
1698523190251.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Again with the bleeping ponytail tutorial.

FYI sleek is not a bleeping verb, it is not sleeked back it's slicked back... Ya fuckin tick.

Rage 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow she's so crazy, not like other girls 🤪🤪🤪
She is soooo desperate to paint herself as unique and a pioneer and give the impression that her life is sooo crazy and wild 🤪

When in fact she got a degree in a traditional area, went to Australia like about 90% of the Irish population, came home had a location wedding in exotic Portugal again like so many Irish people, and had a baby . I'm fairly sure I have had thrush that's more wild, exciting and more adventurous than Terror. The only thing wild about her is her lies

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She is soooo desperate to paint herself as unique and a pioneer and give the impression that her life is sooo crazy and wild 🤪

When in fact she got a degree in a traditional area, went to Australia like about 90% of the Irish population, came home had a location wedding in exotic Portugal again like so many Irish people, and had a baby . I'm fairly sure I have had thrush that's more wild, exciting and more adventurous than Terror. The only thing wild about her is her lies
And her eyes scary 😂 she’s always running away that’s not someone who is happy

Reactions: 5
She has the most bland, basic, influencer life. It’s always the people who don’t have all that much going on that insist their life is full of madness
View attachment 2537780
She’s such a loser at this point. She’s consistently mortifying with the reels she puts up. Like who really cares about Terrie McEvoys outfit run through

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.