Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Terrie think she is in the only place in the world where the sun sets? She forgot to add the flight to ibiza which will undoubtedly be full of teenagers off their bracket trying to have a rave on the Ryanair flight! Sounds very family friendly Terrence
Not defending her as she is an gowl but they flew with Tui not Ryanair . Ive been on a Ryanair flight to Ibiza and it not full of teens on a rave😂.
Ibiza is a beautiful island only one tiny part is a party town . Its very child friendly . We are planning on going back next year, just waiting on the Ryanair flight so we can book🙈😂.
The sunset there is insane, its famous for it.
Just to confirm Terri is still a gowl but Ibiza is beautiful 😂

Reactions: 10
Not defending her as she is an gowl but they flew with Tui not Ryanair . Ive been on a Ryanair flight to Ibiza and it not full of teens on a rave😂.
Ibiza is a beautiful island only one tiny part is a party town . Its very child friendly . We are planning on going back next year, just waiting on the Ryanair flight so we can book🙈😂.
The sunset there is insane, its famous for it.
Just to confirm Terri is still a gowl but Ibiza is beautiful 😂
Don’t doubt it, would love to go. But I’ve seen the tictoks and having been on a flight to majorca where one locked geebag thought the whole flight were headed to magaluf and we’re all dry shites, not for me!

Reactions: 2
Like I know we all know she’s a vain, lying vapid witch… but seriously duck off Terrie, has always said since Oz she never tans herself in the sun cos she knows the dangers cos sHe’S a NuRsE 🤪 was on preaching about getting 47 moles removed last year and “get urselfs checked gurls x” and claims all you need is a layer of EEEKK Bahama body for a perfect tan… get a grip you vile woman

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Don’t doubt it, would love to go. But I’ve seen the tictoks and having been on a flight to majorca where one locked geebag thought the whole flight were headed to magaluf and we’re all dry shites, not for me!
It wouldn't be for me either and i doubt it would be Terry's scene . That can happen going anywhere tbf, never had that experience flying to Majorca. Actually never had it flying anywhere and we travel a lot. My cousin did going to Corfu last yr🙈. It does happen but very rare.

She’s naturally pale, as someone posted the other day you can clearly see the difference in her scalp and behind the ears. I saw her in real life a few years ago and wouldn’t have recognised her only for Dayveh, pale with no makeup she’s a different person!

Reactions: 8
She’s naturally pale, as someone posted the other day you can clearly see the difference in her scalp and behind the ears. I saw her in real life a few years ago and wouldn’t have recognised her only for Dayveh, pale with no makeup she’s a different person!
I agree I seen her and him in Penny’s a few years ago and she is so plain in reality.

Like I know we all know she’s a vain, lying vapid witch… but seriously duck off Terrie, has always said since Oz she never tans herself in the sun cos she knows the dangers cos sHe’S a NuRsE 🤪 was on preaching about getting 47 moles removed last year and “get urselfs checked gurls x” and claims all you need is a layer of EEEKK Bahama body for a perfect tan… get a grip you vile woman
She looks mahogany 🤣

Reactions: 4
But but but our Terrie is thee most reasoned traveller ever to exist & she is the only person from Ireland to travel to Oz so she must know how important suncream is🥴

Did she really need to ‘pop a layer of bahama body on’. Her tan is crazy and in my opinion not a good look at all.

Reactions: 7
I saw him getting out of the car today at the local "every little bit helps" shop. I don't know how they got away with packing the car boot with all those cases. No way could he, the driver see out his mirror. He isn't anything to write home about. Looked dirty tanned. His tattoo sleeve looks faded.
He’s a fantastic father

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.