Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was listening to a journalists podacst earlier, it ended and ran into those tics and their ten down.
I had taken one for the team and listened to the birth story ep a few months back so it was on my previous.

Oh they are abysmal 🥴 embarrassed for them. Talking about Perth shitting in her nappy, poonami. and David fixing her nappy in a posh restaurant and his finger going into poo and some poo falling out on the floor 🤢🤢

They actually sound like 2 simpletons. Definitely the type who would be better off saying less so as not to draw attention to their lack of brain cells.

Neither of them are remotely funny

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was my thread suggestion deleted? It was...

I have crazy eyes, my stories are lies, not a thought in my head, what? Repromed?? ✨🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was listening to a journalists podacst earlier, it ended and ran into those tics and their ten down.
I had taken one for the team and listened to the birth story ep a few months back so it was on my previous.

Oh they are abysmal 🥴 embarrassed for them. Talking about Perth shitting in her nappy, poonami. and David fixing her nappy in a posh restaurant and his finger going into poo and some poo falling out on the floor 🤢🤢

They actually sound like 2 simpletons. Definitely the type who would be better off saying less so as not to draw attention to their lack of brain cells.

Neither of them are remotely funny
What is their obsession with the child’s bowel movements? It’s bordering on the weird side

Reactions: 7
What the frig? Poor Darwin will go to school & they will have to ask her to uncover her face for her school pictures.

she is going to warp that poor little girl
And she’s really trying push how advanced she is the story with the book trying get her to count child had no interest
God love her growing up trying live up to her mother’s expectations

Reactions: 6
It actually makes me sad for the child, it'll create a complex, why do I have to cover my face? Why is everyone else ok but not me? Am I not good/pretty enough? If you don't want her online, just don't upload pictures that she's in?

Reactions: 13
It actually makes me sad for the child, it'll create a complex, why do I have to cover my face? Why is everyone else ok but not me? Am I not good/pretty enough? If you don't want her online, just don't upload pictures that she's in?
Exactly....either post your child on social media or don't! Not this half arsed effort...

Reactions: 7
She thinks she’s protecting her while all the time sharing every aspect of the child’s life on line thinking she’s great not showing her face
She uses her just same or more than any other hun
Absolute horror

Reactions: 15
She thinks she’s protecting her while all the time sharing every aspect of the child’s life on line thinking she’s great not showing her face
She uses her just same or more than any other hun
Absolute horror
She’s even doing voice notes her on her instagram group channel thing, like in what world is that protecting your child? Terrie has become more insufferable lately

Reactions: 4
This one is all fur (Zara) coat and no knickers, all her trips, all her fancy possessions, her sponsored engagement ring, her gifted this, her gifted that… wouldn’t you think her main priority would be trying to buy (any) house so as her child would not have the uncertainty of growing up in rented accommodation? I know some parents can’t help it but shes choosing to blow her income on maintaining a lifestyle she can’t afford without having it gifted to her, instead of security for your child and family. All those bloggers are done now, none of them are relevant any more.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.