Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Terence, nobody asked you have you had your lips done! This is you reading here and inadvertently claiming you haven’t had any cosmetic surgery 🤦‍♀️ fool

Reactions: 8
Oh Terence, nobody asked you have you had your lips done! This is you reading here and inadvertently claiming you haven’t had any cosmetic surgery 🤦‍♀️ fool
Dya think? Naive me thought it was just pregnancy 🤭 you well could be right because she had zero boobs on her wedding
also have a look back at her pictures pre lip fillers as well! She’s a blatant liar

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2446711
Just leaving this here for anyone that needs inspiration for the next thread title
I still can’t believe this happened. Like, the person who would block you when even mentioning children , the person who admitted she never struggled with fertility but knew close friends of hers had etc etc gets an ambassador deal with a fertility clinic, to only announce her pregnancy weeks later - which I can only assume didn’t involve their intervention because then she lied about something else
Like how?? I don’t get how she hasn’t been sued or something - it’s all kinds of wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I still can’t believe this happened. Like, the person who would block you when even mentioning children , the person who admitted she never struggled with fertility but knew close friends of hers had etc etc gets an ambassador deal with a fertility clinic, to only announce her pregnancy weeks later - which I can only assume didn’t involve their intervention because then she lied about something else
Like how?? I don’t get how she hasn’t been sued or something - it’s all kinds of wrong
Oh it happened cos Terrie hasn’t a moral to her name and would put her face to a brand of dog shite if it meant 💵

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her sales pitch for the new sosu product, I feel like she says the exact same thing every single time

Reactions: 12
The blush’s look crap. Considering there are hundreds of liquid blushes on the market now, the sosue packaging falls into very cheap looking crap. Of course it’s the best liquid blush that Terrie has ever tried. Nothing at alll to do with the #sp

So Perth did no colouring there …. Oh sorry yes she did, she can keep inside the lines already …. So superior. Fake set up photo.

• Haha
And you can build it (the blush) up! Wow such a ground breaking demo. None of us dopes would have thought that you could put on some blush, and then put on MORE BLUSH! Omg this woman is a beauty revelation. How did I never think of that before? I wonder if it’s possible to do that with other products? Surely not. Might dm Terrie to check.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.