Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s really trying push how advanced she is the story with the book trying get her to count child had no interest
God love her growing up trying live up to her mother’s expectations
I don’t even know why she has such high expectations from the child. If genetics play a part she has no chance, Terrie is an ignorant wagon with no morals & Daveeeeh is an uneducated thick bully.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t even know why she has such high expectations from the child. If genetics play a part she has no chance, Terrie is an ignorant wagon with no morals & Daveeeeh is an uneducated thick bully.
The only thing ‘advanced’ about Darwin is her exceptional ability to twist her neck away from the camera!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This one is all fur (Zara) coat and no knickers, all her trips, all her fancy possessions, her sponsored engagement ring, her gifted this, her gifted that… wouldn’t you think her main priority would be trying to buy (any) house so as her child would not have the uncertainty of growing up in rented accommodation? I know some parents can’t help it but shes choosing to blow her income on maintaining a lifestyle she can’t afford without having it gifted to her, instead of security for your child and family. All those bloggers are done now, none of them are relevant any more.
Does she not own the house? I thought she did after pumping all that money into the garden last year

Reactions: 2
She looks very different in those baby shower photos . Very bloated in the face and exhausted looking . Must be all the travelling

Reactions: 3
Does she not own the house? I thought she did after pumping all that money into the garden last year
Same as the sister in law went on the beg to get the garden done. Bet both their landlords are thrilled 😂

Reactions: 5
Girls …… I’m not well. There were a couple of comments under the for your eyes only reel of terry saying they couldn’t get an app. I used another group social media page that I’m on to comment under it saying you have to be an instagun to get an app etc. Of course they blocked me, I was expecting that. But I’m also blocked on my own insta page 🙈🙈 how. The group one and mine aren’t even connected. Wtaf

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Girls …… I’m not well. There were a couple of comments under the for your eyes only reel of terry saying they couldn’t get an app. I used another group social media page that I’m on to comment under it saying you have to be an instagun to get an app etc. Of course they blocked me, I was expecting that. But I’m also blocked on my own insta page 🙈🙈 how. The group one and mine aren’t even connected. Wtaf
When you block the option is ‘block this account and any other accounts this person may create’ so that’s why 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
When you block the option is ‘block this account and any other accounts this person may create’ so that’s why 🤷‍♀️
Ok but they were set up using different email addresses. One is a group one and one is my personal one. I’m so confused ha
---
On another note. She’s now off to the Mac event in London 🙄. She’s apparently been using the foundation a while now and she loves it 😂😂😂😂 come on like. Gonna do a give away when she gets home because she doesn’t use half the shite she raves about

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Ok but they were set up using different email addresses. One is a group one and one is my personal one. I’m so confused ha
---
On another note. She’s now off to the Mac event in London 🙄. She’s apparently been using the foundation a while now and she loves it 😂😂😂😂 come on like. Gonna do a give away when she gets home because she doesn’t use half the shite she raves about
Oh jez I dunno so, maybe someone else has the correct explanation sorry. Oh ya the liary witch, obsessed so she is!🙄

Reactions: 4
---
Did you set them up on the same device ? That could be why

Reactions: 3
Someone please take the phone off her 🫣🫣 she is mortifying and such a try hard 🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Your not a mad bastard if you only perform when the cameras out and follow up by uploading to instagram 🤨 i bet she was in bed by 9pm…gobshite

Reactions: 8
Scarlet for her in her stories…that triona girl pushes her to the back of the video and then Terrie bull bates her way to the centre of attention 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.