Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doing a fab job of protecting Sydney’s privacy Terror. Privacy aside, does she actually think anyone wants this type of content? Genuinely who does she think this appeals to
Again, using her daughter as bait for gobshites to join her broadcast channel 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
More fool them, every parent knows you gotta let your kid run the legs of themselves before the flight & board as close to end as possible for minimum sit down time 😅
They actually removed the security belt for them to go through and then put it back for the rest of us to wait. It was only a few minutes in fairness but looked ridiculous
That makes no sense. Why would Croatian flight staff know or care about a desperado Irish flogger?

Reactions: 7
That makes no sense. Why would Croatian flight staff know or care about a desperado Irish flogger?
It would have been the Aer Lingus staff. If her sister works as cabin crew it’s probable that they knew her?

Reactions: 1
Had anyone listened to her broadcast channel when she’s talking to Darwin trying to get her to talk it’s awful and so cringey
Poor child hasn’t a hope growing up with terrors expectations

Reactions: 3
The reel for the gel nails, she literally painted over her fresh BIAB, she tagged the nail salon who then reshared her tag boasting about a fresh set before that holiday and now we are to believe it was the #collab #af gel? Most blatant false advertising I’ve ever witnessed

hope the nail salon take note she’s passing off their work as her own

Reactions: 9
How sad are her & the handbag for setting up the phone etc to film them dancing in their living room? And why does she think this is ‘content’?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
How sad are her & the handbag for setting up the phone etc to film them dancing in their living room? And why does she think this is ‘content’?!
I came here after seeing this and thought the same as you! Such a random short clip of Terrie just staring at herself in the camera wiggling, it’s so odd!!

Reactions: 15
I know like why?, so staged....nothing natural about it and how many times did they have to take it to try get Sydney not looking at the camera. That poor child is going to grow up confused and every time she sees a camera she'll turn her back to it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think a face reveal is going to be happening soon. Her entire content is her child at this point.

Reactions: 10
The older Perth gets, the harder it's going to be to get her to pose the way Terrie wants..... i.e. Away from the camera! Ter will get thick some day she can't get the content she wants and just reveal her!

Reactions: 5
Im sure even stevie wonder onows what sydders looks like by now! Nothing private about her al all…just something for terror to feel superior about!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The older Perth gets, the harder it's going to be to get her to pose the way Terrie wants..... i.e. Away from the camera! Ter will get thick some day she can't get the content she wants and just reveal her!
She already has but thinks cos the child was wearing sunglasses she’s continuing to protect her privacy 🙄

Reactions: 6
Think the podcast is truly dead in the water. We are coming up to week 3 of no upload this Sunday

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That makeup was god awful , the blush!? Just no! You could literally see where the blush ended and the bronzer on her forehead began 🤦‍♀️

David’s mams birthday today and she is on gloating about dresses and her holiday tomorrow if I was Nikki I’d have her punched by now the insensitive witch

David’s mams birthday today and she is on gloating about dresses and her holiday tomorrow if I was Nikki I’d have her punched by now the insensitive witch
I seen the photos Nikki posted and there is one of David as a young child and I imagine this is exactly what Sydney looks like now.

Reactions: 2
That's a bit of a reach in my opinion. It's not their first birthday without her, as cold as that sounds. If she was on with a sob story about it, people would be saying to get over herself! Unfortunately, life moves on!

Reactions: 1
That's a bit of a reach in my opinion. It's not their first birthday without her, as cold as that sounds. If she was on with a sob story about it, people would be saying to get over herself! Unfortunately, life moves on!
nah she was quiet for 2 days on ironically on a day liketoday staying quiet would be better than gloating about dresses

Is this dose getting on a plane again tomorrow? I hope she gets hit with same delays the uk had 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.