Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find that Terrie makes all these trips look so boring? It’s the same tit each and every single time with her. Mantra, drinks, tan, picture of sun, restaurant pic, mad bastard pic, caption saying something like ‘best trip with the best people 🥹’ or ‘this is your sign to book the flight’. You just know there miserable behind the scenes
Everything is so cheap. They don’t spend a euro they don’t have to. Champagne lifestyle on lemonade wages

Reactions: 8
I come back eating rice and beans til payday 😅 tis no wonder Terror has so many holidays she doesnt spend a penny
That’s why she never shares accommodation.
It’s always bargain basement which is fine if you aren’t pretending to live the high life. Her flights are heavily discounted as well because her sister works for aer lingus

Reactions: 11
That’s why she never shares accommodation.
It’s always bargain basement which is fine if you aren’t pretending to live the high life. Her flights are heavily discounted as well because her sister works for aer lingus
They are cheap as duck. Everything is fabulous and amazing to try hide the basicness.
Your a basic witch Terror, we all know it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can't get over the amount of AF links this one shares even when she's on holiday. She'd honestly sell her soul! She's so money hungry it's embarrassing.

Reactions: 11
They were on my flight home from Dubrovnik this afternoon. They were allowed board before the rest of us mere mortals which was a complete waste of time because they were seated in the middle of the plane breathing the same common air as the rest of us😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I saw him getting out of the car today at the local "every little bit helps" shop. I don't know how they got away with packing the car boot with all those cases. No way could he, the driver see out his mirror. He isn't anything to write home about. Looked dirty tanned. His tattoo sleeve looks faded.

Reactions: 7
They were on my flight home from Dubrovnik this afternoon. They were allowed board before the rest of us mere mortals which was a complete waste of time because they were seated in the middle of the plane breathing the same common air as the rest of us😜
People with small children always get on first.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They actually removed the security belt for them to go through and then put it back for the rest of us to wait. It was only a few minutes in fairness but looked ridiculous
VIP'S, I'll let everyone decide what the P stands for.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They actually removed the security belt for them to go through and then put it back for the rest of us to wait. It was only a few minutes in fairness but looked ridiculous
More fool them, every parent knows you gotta let your kid run the legs of themselves before the flight & board as close to end as possible for minimum sit down time 😅

Reactions: 16
Doing a fab job of protecting Sydney’s privacy Terror. Privacy aside, does she actually think anyone wants this type of content? Genuinely who does she think this appeals to

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.