Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. Nobody knows why / is willing to come here and tell us why. All we have is speculation
I get the impression that Nikki is a dictator/ control freak and became the self appointed matriarch of the Fitz family. Terror probably didn't like being bossed by her. I also think Nikki wanted to ride on Terror's coat tails so to speak and try and use her following to boost her own

Reactions: 5
I get the impression that Nikki is a dictator/ control freak and became the self appointed matriarch of the Fitz family. Terror probably didn't like being bossed by her. I also think Nikki wanted to ride on Terror's coat tails so to speak and try and use her following to boost her own
Terrie is extremely sneaky and a compulsive liar so I'm not convinced the blame lies fully with Nikki. They are both as bad as each other!

Reactions: 10
I can't remember if it was before or after she had sidders! But she came on and all her photos her face had changed, think everyone was giving their speculation on what fillers or Botox she had done. How wrong were we!!! Turns out she was just using a filter!!! Use a filter if you're never going to be photographed again in public by someone who won't let you edit their photos!!!

Has really made me see how they are all editing each other's photos and approving what can or cannot be posted!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with her nose, but that is not the nose she is posting on social media!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Typical Terrie straight off the plane from an Armani press trip and yes you guessed it she is promoting Elizabeth Arden because this is her favourite brand and she has been using her forever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Promotes Armani, Elizabeth Arden and SoSu makeup as her faves.
Got her engagement ring with Tower Jewellers and a new one with Lilywho.
Gets her nails done in a salon on Dublin while also promoting the 14 day manicure.
Zero loyalties!!!! Daveh would wana watch out. If a younger, newer model started showing her interest, her track record shows she'll jump ship!

Reactions: 20
Does she not bother wearing a wedding ring now?? Just her new engagement ring. Not very sentimental

Reactions: 1
Would Terrie filming content to essentially use to advertise her brand while in Venice on Armani’s dollar not be a conflict of interest? She’s some neck

In the sickening clip David shared, you can see her walk normally with no collarbones and then awkwardly push them out as far as she can when she poses for the camera! What a sack!

• Haha
She has a French song on her Venice reel 🤣🤣🤣 I actually think I might need stop watching her. She’s just annoying at this stage, she’s such a try hard it’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In the sickening clip David shared, you can see her walk normally with no collarbones and then awkwardly push them out as far as she can when she poses for the camera! What a sack!
I don’t know what I hate more: the jutting out of the collarbone or that sickly sweet pose she does with her hands up by her face in her latest grid post.

Reactions: 9
I don’t know what I hate more: the jutting out of the collarbone or that sickly sweet pose she does with her hands up by her face in her latest grid post.
It's defo the collarbones for me! She must have shoulder pain at this stage the way she has to jut them to make the bones stick out.

FYI Terrie, being boney hasn't been popular since 2001! It's all about being toned now, which I'm sure you'll get from that gymondo membership that you use every day 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her comment on David's post from today "soon though 🦘✈🌍" fark me she'll be painful if they go back to Australia for a trip.. can just imagine the content "miss sydney in sydney" she'll defo be the first EVER person to bring their toddler on a 24 hour flight. We won't hear the end of her tips and tricks for that. I'm sure they'll have loads of friends to meet up with from their 4 years there 🤥 they have to be the only Irish people I've heard of that made only a handful of friends from that long over there

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.