Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laughing at her on the red carpet 🤣🤣 she’s honestly such a dope. If anyone knew her I’d be surprised. I don’t think she gets that nobody is envious of her and everything with Terrie is so transparent at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She'd go to the opening of an envelope once she was getting paid. Can't believe she got invited to Venice by Armani. WHY??? She was plugging Sosu not too long ago obviously that deal came to an end. She has no problem running away from her child to lord it up as a "fake celeb". She does my head in with her fakeness. No Mam guilt evident in Venice!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d say she got Louise Cooneys ticket, she usually goes to this. Are they with the same agency?

Reactions: 13
I’d say she got Louise Cooneys ticket, she usually goes to this. Are they with the same agency?
I was literally coming on to say the same thing. Louise Cooney always goes and must have passed up on it this year. Therefore Terror Terrie got the ticket. I think it was mentioned before the agency are given a couple of tickets and they are given out to smaller influencers to build up numbers (Terrie would be v small fry) cause let’s me be real, nothing about terries page would influence you.

Reactions: 12
Is there a person that follows her that genuinely thinks when they see her prancing around like a wannabe wannabe “oh I am so happy that Terrie got to experience this and bring me along with her” because if there is I need to meet them.

Reactions: 7
Lads the twirl at the camera got me 🤣🤣🤣 hilarious! That poor person that’s with her, I can hear her. Will you take a video of me, no do that again, no I’m not happy with that take it again, will you take a pic of me posing. If she was a bar of chocolate she’d eat herself. Now we can see by the fitz dislike her. They are embarrassed to even know her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nearly puked when I saw her at Venice. The mentally challenged idiot wouldn’t know the first thing about filmmaking. Dope.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As I have said before this one would promote the Taliban if the price was right, anything for a pay check.
153875"]
As I have said before this one would promote the Taliban if the price was right, anything for a pay check.
[/QUOTE]
---
At least no one heard her speak! Dear God, the Italians might think we all sound like Howyas and say "I seen"....I would be sending a letter to the Italian ambassador to Ireland to apologise and explain we are all not like Terror!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I follow 2 UK influencers who were at in. They are huge Armani supporters & they have used there products religiously over past 10 years. You'd be sick as someone like that seeing this no body who doesn't use the brand turn up to this event. Pippa's not at it. Wasn't she there last year with Cloo Lou?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.