Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No reason why David couldn't have flown out with his Dad & sisters . His the main career of their baby anyway so its not like his not capable.

Reactions: 13
No reason why David couldn't have flown out with his Dad & sisters . His the main career of their baby anyway so its not like his not capable.
Clearly had no interest. Can’t say I’d hop on a plane at notiony Nikkis behest

Reactions: 10
Was the sister Chrissie at the christening?
Were things going sour between Nikki and Terrie before covid ? I know of people who had differing views to covid/isolation to their families and their relationships haven't gone back the same way pre covid

Reactions: 3
Was the sister Chrissie at the christening?
Were things going sour between Nikki and Terrie before covid ? I know of people who had differing views to covid/isolation to their families and their relationships haven't gone back the same way pre covid
I think the fall out was due to Terri refusing to do a colab with her & then they have very very different views on covid . But who knows. They are very similar too.
---
Clearly had no interest. Can’t say I’d hop on a plane at notiony Nikkis behest
Its just sad his not part of the family i suppose but ya wouldnt be in a rush myself 😂.
Were any of the in laws there or was it just Nikkis family& friends .

Reactions: 1
Were things going sour between Nikki and Terrie before covid ?
This has been asked and discussed over and over and over in every thread. Nobody knows why they fell out. All we have is speculation! Surely somebody in the family / friend / neighbourhood dislikes one of them enough to tell us why, but until then we've no idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This has been asked and discussed over and over and over in every thread. Nobody knows why they fell out. All we have is speculation! Surely somebody in the family / friend / neighbourhood dislikes one of them enough to tell us why, but until then we've no idea.
A few threads back someone who apparently had inside knowledge said it was over Terrie refusing to collab with Nikki and that lead to the falling out. Not sure how true it is

Reactions: 2
You'd want to be seriously vain to post a video of yourself climbing out of a swimming pool with your tits pushed up to your chin

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine the poor soul she asked to film her getting out of the pool , whilst pretending it's all spontaneous...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Everything time she puts up holiday things with her friends I just think Christ id hate to be friends with an influencer!!! The posing, the videos, the stupid dance crap!!! You’d need another holiday after it!!!

Reactions: 19
I feel like Terrie literally begs anyone she knows to go away with her, literally from any friend group and jumps on any hint of a night out or girls trip…like im all about having a life outside your kid but it seems she actively seeks out time away from darwin….

Reactions: 12
She’s obviously seriously unhappy in her life to be going away so much. I’d say she is a head wrecker
I know a girl really like her except she doesn't have the income of terror!
She's away nearly every six weeks, don't know how she affords it!!
Just like terror she is the biggest head wrecker🤣

Reactions: 6
Didn't Nikki take them both in when they returned from Oz, while waiting for a place to live. I think Ter is steaming with jealousy that Nikkis following is growing and her post engagement is more than hers 🤣

This!! I've read so much on her from terrie refusing a collab , terrie copying her wedding , the whole wedding/miscarriage stealing eachother light, but that the differences on covid and vaccines was the tipping point. Surely someone has to know, I havent seen terrie with his family in a long time now , maybe years. Nikki is definitely an interfering nightmare, you could even see from her stories over covid how pushy she was with her opinion, and no one else could have one but her, id say it was so many obnoxious things so terrie just cut her off and isn't welcome to anything now. Dayvehh should be setting his bully gang sisters right and sticking up for his wife. I would be sickened if my husband didn't have my back.

This!! I've read so much on her from terrie refusing a collab , terrie copying her wedding , the whole wedding/miscarriage stealing eachother light, but that the differences on covid and vaccines was the tipping point. Surely someone has to know, I havent seen terrie with his family in a long time now , maybe years. Nikki is definitely an interfering nightmare, you could even see from her stories over covid how pushy she was with her opinion, and no one else could have one but her, id say it was so many obnoxious things so terrie just cut her off and isn't welcome to anything now. Dayvehh should be setting his bully gang sisters right and sticking up for his wife. I would be sickened if my husband didn't have my back.
I do think he has her back as he is never with his family. He could have easily when to portugal with the baby but he choose to stay home in the pissing rain.

I'm not sure about that. He still likes all her stuff and the other way round. He also does be on the sisters stories with the baby himself so he does go to stuff. Did you listen to the pod last week when they had been talking about how people in their life make comments on how to raise sydney saying I wouldn't do it like this or that. And Terrie said to David, there's one that's really bad and it's on your side. Clearly about nikki! If nikki had a brain she'd start her own pod and release all the dirty secrets , might bring up her engagement.

Reactions: 13
So she is advertising Smirnoff vodka now for All Together now. What about the gin for David?!

Sure they are looking after Nikkis dog so it's not complete stone cold silence between them. I don't care about their tiff anymore. We've been tryna get the dirt here for ages and nobody is forthcoming with anything concrete so duck them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.