Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness gin and vodka are two different things.
A thought just occurred to me and I can’t really figure out why it hasn’t occurred to them but - Terrie is really missing a trick in the instagrammer/influencer world by not coming out and being “the first woman ever to be the sole breadwinner with a stay at home dad /husband”

Reactions: 1
A thought just occurred to me and I can’t really figure out why it hasn’t occurred to them but - Terrie is really missing a trick in the instagrammer/influencer world by not coming out and being “the first woman ever to be the sole breadwinner with a stay at home dad /husband”
Cos they won’t admit it cos he’s a strong independent man with a floppy gin/ dog bandanna “business” bless them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's the 21st century, 2023, I couldn't give a duck that he has chosen to stay at home and she works. In fact he is a far better parent than her so thank God he is the stay at home parent. I have zero respect for this bollox but it would honestly go into the minus if she started spouting about being a great one for being the breadwinner. Anyway, she won't say anything that takes attention off herself

Reactions: 14
Who thought it was a good idea to have this princess advertising vodka at a camping festival in Ireland?! All she’s done is complain about the weather, she’s like a dog with a bone when it comes to rain, we live in Ireland!! If she got herself into a dance tent with the rest of the commoners she wouldn’t even notice the rain

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Who thought it was a good idea to have this princess advertising vodka at a camping festival in Ireland?! All she’s done is complain about the weather, she’s like a dog with a bone when it comes to rain, we live in Ireland!! If she got herself into a dance tent with the rest of the commoners she wouldn’t even notice the rain
If she wasn’t being paid to be there she’d be packed up and gone home. It’s a bit of drizzle Terrie get over it

Reactions: 10
If she wasn’t being paid to be there she’d be packed up and gone home. It’s a bit of drizzle Terrie get over it
I’d safely guess she stays in her tent area on her phone, working out her next holiday away from Darwin & handbag and only ventures out for Insta shots.

Reactions: 9
She’s left the festival already not even half way through… what a waste. Hope brands take note

Reactions: 13
Sham! You literally couldn’t pay her to be at a festival, all paid for, glamping! But she’s such a mad witch

Reactions: 12
I would say the only reason she even stayed during the day yesterday was because Vogue Williams was also at that Smirnoff event & she was hoping for a photo tag & share to try gain some traction from Vogue’s followers….

Reactions: 11
I would say the only reason she even stayed during the day yesterday was because Vogue Williams was also at that Smirnoff event & she was hoping for a photo tag & share to try gain some traction from Vogue’s followers….
Or I'd say she was contracted to stay in order to get paid.

Reactions: 11
There is a group pic of her on Vigues story - no tag though - but she actually looks like a normal weight, healthy & slim. No pushed forward collar bones making her look like a skeleton.
But 1999 called & they want their belt back Terri!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is a group pic of her on Vigues story - no tag though - but she actually looks like a normal weight, healthy & slim. No pushed forward collar bones making her look like a skeleton.
But 1999 called & they want their belt back Terri!
The belt! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is she wearing!??
It's mad, all the clothes this one gets and that's what she decided to wear.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.