Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those rotten belts seem to have made a comeback, I have seen so many girls wearing them lately! I had them in every colour in 2004/5 🫣

Reactions: 2
Slap in the face for poor Daveh with her getting rid of his ring. That front wave she does 😡

Reactions: 9
Can’t bother to listen to her drivel about the new engagement ring (absolute notions of her).. what about the wedding ring? Will that be getting a wedding ring upgrade journey too?🥴

Reactions: 10
The absolute embarrassment of being gifted an engagement ring off a random company 5 years after your wedding. She has no shame! I mean, there are some things she could have said no to! And this is one of them!! Obviously the first one meant duck all to her! Are there any depths these pond life cunts won’t stoop to?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Guys it's 5 years post engagement, not 5 years post wedding! She got engaged in 2018 and married in 2019. She'll be 4 years married in September!

Look at these comments under it. Her legitimate followers are flocking to comment under her beautiful new ring.
Even worse! How truly and utterly horrifying that she thinks that this is a normal thing to do!

Reactions: 9
And to make it worse, I'm open to be corrected on this but I'm fairly sure he proposed with a proposal ring, then she picked her engagement ring out after, and has now changed it, so technically her 3rd ring in 5 years! 😂😂😂😂 Tell us again Terrie how you are environmentally friendly and not wasteful 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I got engaged around same year as terror and I couldn’t think of changing my year as it has such meaning to me and my now husband! I feel like these insta hun who change their rings like the weather really don’t give an F about it because the probs got their first ring for free and there second ones too! As bad as So Sue is I’m pretty sure she still has her original engagement ring still!

Reactions: 10
Upgrade the engagement ring 🙄 honestly this one is so wasteful it’s disgusting. More ethical my arse - she’d literally sell her granny.

Reactions: 14
She hardly thinks the sunglasses are hiding the babies face 🤣🤣🤣 it’s basically only her eyeballs now that none of have seen

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can get over her changing the ring, it’s shocking. All this nonsense that her style has changed over the years is crazy
I know it hasn't changed at all, her style is still "free"

Like let's be honest, she'd never dream of changing her ring if she had to pay for it.
I absolutely cannot stand her and her utterly fake life and personality.
There is literally nothing sacred in her life, she uses her kid to earn money for christ sake.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.