Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is linked in with Hibernia nursing students on their placements. Will coordinate and deal with them
someone would allow little miss please come to australia for a job that probably doesn exists to be involved in the actual placement of students? are the HR dept of hibernian incapable of research?

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe he is babysitting at home the weekend of his nephews christening while she’s away on another girls trip. Even bloody Rosie Connolly is there.
I understand some people might not get along with their in-laws but think it’s so unfair she choose that weekend to go away.
Neither David or Terrie have liked any of Nikki’s recent posts. Would love to know the inside scoop.

Reactions: 18
Can’t believe he is babysitting at home the weekend of his nephews christening while she’s away on another girls trip. Even bloody Rosie Connolly is there.
I understand some people might not get along with their in-laws but think it’s so unfair she choose that weekend to go away.
Neither David or Terrie have liked any of Nikki’s recent posts. Would love to know the inside scoop.
Is he not minding the dog?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't believe that David missed out on his nephew's christening while Terrie took herself away on another "gals trip" 🙄

Don't get me wrong, I think Terrie and Nikki are as bad as each other but David doesn't seem to be in contact with any of the family anymore? You would want to be some piece of work to get your husband to cut contact with his own family 😳

Reactions: 14
They had the younger sister babysitting only last week. Maybe it’s just Nikki he doesn’t get along with but he’s a big fool for not going to his nephew’s Christening just because Terrie is gone away, nothing to stop him taking the child himself or going with the sisters

Reactions: 5
Whatever about Terrie & Nikki falling out, they are both horrible bastards but it’s clear Sydney will not spend a lot of time with her cousins as a result. It’s always the innocent little kiddies that suffer for their bastard parents. Nikki’s kids are old enough to feel it

9 times she's been away since Christmas. Yes, I'm the sucker that went through her Insta and tried to make sense of the chaos that are her posts. It looks like 9 times, including the night in London with the girls and what not. That's 9 times in 7 months. Ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Whatever about Terrie & Nikki falling out, they are both horrible bastards but it’s clear Sydney will not spend a lot of time with her cousins as a result. It’s always the innocent little kiddies that suffer for their bastard parents. Nikki’s kids are old enough to feel it
Agree, just cause she fecked off again doesn't mean dopey Dayveh couldn't have brought the young one away. Clearly money isn't an issue.

How many girls trips does this one need anyway?

Reactions: 9
Quite telling her absence this weekend. Wern’t herself and Rosie besties once upon a time as was she with Nikki? Now all those are on holiday together but Terri is missing….spot the common denominator. Bet she is a head wrecker!

Reactions: 8
She’s obviously seriously unhappy in her life to be going away so much. I’d say she is a head wrecker

Reactions: 10
She’s obviously seriously unhappy in her life to be going away so much. I’d say she is a head wrecker
She reminds me of an Aunt of mine. Always changing things in their house, her house is perfection but she's never satisfied, shes also hardly ever in the house, always going away. Never seems happy, always onto the next thing.
My uncle goes along with everything and they are up to their eyeballs in debt.

• Wow
Well we all know that all hasn’t been rosy in the garden with a few years between Nikki and Terrie but this weekend is a statement - her being in Spain on a girls trip with David at home with the child and all his family in Portugal for his nephew’s christening…. That’s very publicly making a statement that there’s a problem with his family. Especially with bloody Rosie and MRS there.

Go back years and it was Faces by Grace and Rosie who were BFFs and then Terrie started hanging around with them. It seems to be a very fickle circle. Granted Nikki’s kids are closer in age to Rosie’s. Hard to know what to make of it all but I would say Terrie and Nikki are both weapons. Daveh the handbag then unable to make any decisions for himself I suppose.

oh I look forward to the day that somebody in the know comes on to spill about what really went down

Reactions: 15
You would want to be some piece of work to get your husband to cut contact with his own family 😳
I totally agree with this. I think it's very selfish of Terrie. But I can't get annoyed he didn't go to the christening... It was in bleeping Portugal. They don't give a tit about the christening because they wouldn't have waited 3 years to get it done if they did.

Reactions: 12
I totally agree with this. I think it's very selfish of Terrie. But I can't get annoyed he didn't go to the christening... It was in bleeping Portugal. They don't give a tit about the christening because they wouldn't have waited 3 years to get it done if they did.
have to agree. There’s no need to have it when the child’s 3 in another country. It’s all for the gram, a posing festival. That’s all.

have to agree. There’s no need to have it when the child’s 3 in another country. It’s all for the gram, a posing festival. That’s all.
If anyone I know got onto me and said, oh we’re having our child christened in porrugal and expected me to go I’d genuinely tell them to get over themselves. Nikki is a dose, but the people who actually got on a plane and went over are worse fools.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.